Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Troa Metal Panels

support has been amazing - I asked for a new feature and they added it in 30 minutes - great job and I am a fan

May 27, 2020

thank you for your kind words and showing your love. We will keep on improving this app. your valuable feedback are extremely important to us

Big Travel Store Japan

Good and flexible app. No issues with this app, we are using for four of our websites Good and flexible app. No issues with this app, we are using for four of our websites

Miel Santa Inés

Amazing app, boosted my business needs with WhatsApp. Simple to use even for beginners. 100% recommended for starters.

City Club Poker

great... super happy with how easy it was to download and get up and running. I wish more apps were like this.

Prado Rugs

great app , very easy to install, great features . totally recommended.

PhitenSG

tried others paid ones, not as good as this that I had installed. simple at a click of few buttons to launch. good explanatory video on how to install.

RenewPcs Laptops and Desktops

the app is good so far. excellent for business integration. easily installed and ready to go in minutes.

The Official Class

this app is amesome!! is gonna bring me all me questions costumers to my ws! so i can get in touch with them

SIM Alimentos

Gostei, pois me deu muito mais possibilidades do que eu podia imaginar. No Brasil esta é uma ferramenta fundamental na comunicação de todas as pessoas e corporações. Estou satisfeito!

slayeroff

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!