Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ClickInove

Aplicativo bacana, permite voce entrar em contasto com seus cliente, oferecendo um suporte, favorecendo na conversão

May 27, 2020

thank you for your kind words and showing your love. We will keep on improving this app. your valuable feedback are extremely important to us

Fabric Dekho

It is decent and nice app till not for free in use. Still working as the store is new. Hope to receive a good service.

Queserosonline

I think is very easy and powerfull. A good way to recover charts, and to keep a easy way of comunication

queropets

Acabei de instalar, achei super fácil! Assim que tiver um feedback da prática, retornarei para outra avaliação. Obrigada

Pretty Abode UK

GRETA APP I REALLY LIKE IT.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ANY BUSINESS TO USE....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

CHOCO TIENDA

I love it It is a great help for my store I can communicate and give good support to my customers .

kinsaworld

me encanta la usar wasapp en las paginas web da mucha seguridad al cliente y se puede interactuar con nuestros clientes

Vanitas Beauty Farm

very good plugin free plan in one website. fast installation and simple user interface for best comunication

Venerem

Really useful, thank you so much.

Gym and Gym

really helpfully, just start to use anyway working perfectly.. highly recommendly.. super easy and fast