Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

BOX & CO.

this is the worst and most confusing app ever, please review your interface because anything is making sense.

Theraflex

wow so difficult to use ! not user friendly

Toyscenterdisofia

you're a fucking idiot,you're a fucking idiot,you're a fucking idiot,you're a fucking idiot,you're a fucking idiot

Benchies

Over complicated design for a single button. What ever I tried it didn't work. All I wanted is to have a floating button by pressing one WhatsApp will be open.

July 25, 2020

thx for ur feedback. but people want lot of options which can help them to customize better

Unimakers

I have installed this app. But the list departments feature is not working on my store. I reached out to the support team but nobody is replying after the first discussion.

WAGGY WOFFIE STORE

I using Debutify 2.0.2 theme, I do everything no publish at my site. I email you all no reply at all. from may 2020 until today no reply.

Diletta Nobile

the app is not working properly, some customers were able to send me messages, some did not. and customer service, to say the least rude and non-resolving. bye Bye

May 14, 2020

thank you for your kind words and showing your love. We will keep on improving this app. your valuable feedback are extremely important to us

Modalatina

es una aplicación que no funciona perfectamente, el unico problema es que no le han dedicado tiempo al diseño y es un poco desordenada... y muy mal diseñada, estoy hace tres dias tratando de instalar el WhatsApp con muchísimos problemas

May 27, 2020

Lembayu Scarves

keep forcing to leave review while I am still configuring the apps. Please disable this because it is very annoying.

April 28, 2020

there was one issue. we tried to add some feature which created lots of good things but one bad issue. now we have solved this bug. thanks for reporting.

Gaby baby&kidsfit

eu estou comessando e vou avaliar mas obriga por disponibiliza o app
essa avaliação deveria ser quando a gente esta usando não no inicio.

April 22, 2020

então, para o aplicativo gratuito que tenta ajudá-lo, você deu uma estrela e danificou todo o trabalho duro dos desenvolvedores?