Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

B.B.N des vins en Bio, Biodynamie et Nature & des livres

Location France
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Rien compris à l'utilisation, c'est moi ou l'interface surchargée qui n'est pas claire, mais je n'ai pas pu utiliser l'outil.

honnesty

Location Poland
Time spent using app 10 minutes

difficult to use, i can't figure out how i can edit all parameteres, a lot of useless information!!!!!

mjnmotos

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 4 hours

no puedo calificar algo que no he usado todavía, no veo el apuro por que los califiquen. Además me obligan a escribir los caracteres que Uds. quieren, no los voy a calificar bien simplemente porque no he usado su aplicación.

RUG ROOT

Location India

you guyz keep asking for review without even using it that why u deserve 1star...............................................................

LilyRose

Location Israel

so annoying and not helpful! how can I rate the app before using it!?!?! there is no way to make edit, only start from beginning and the rate pop up is just frustrating, I removed it!

BechicNY

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used this app and it helped me download into my shopify website for whenever a customer inquire about my products.

KozyHomeShop

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Confusing, still trying to make my way around it and the request to rate is keep popping up. Not helpful. Let us do the setup properly first then you can ask for rating, then we can give you meaningful feedback as opposed to annoying rating just for the sake of your rating number.

La Barraca

Location Colombia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

no me ha dejado probar necesito mas tiempo para poder dar una calificación real, si me piden que la ponga ahora no es efectivo

shiplux

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 8 minutes

i dont wanted rate this but this app forced me its aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Manuela Hernandez

Location Colombia

not worked :(not worked :(not worked :(
not worked :(not work

August 15, 2020

thankssssssssssssssssssssssss. ur feedback helped us solve one bug and in ur store also app is working now :)