Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Heavensfashionpr

I'm Starting to use it, I hope it works the way it suppossed to, I will edit this review later I finish configure it

toystime.com

es genial, aun no la he usado pero esperamos que funcione realmente, y podamos darle el uso adecuado a esta app

CisneNegro

muy bueno para las aplicaciones gratuitas, probaría el plan premium cuando mi tienda crezca. muchas gracias por tu aplicación

Azteca Organics

I'm still getting to know the app, but I can say that the design is a little bit confusing. But I will give it a try.

GMF TOOL

The operation is a bit complicated, it would be better if the operation and prompts are simple and clear

Brinkie Kids

Werkt simpel. Wel is de pop up voor beoordeling vrij iritant. Deze krijg je al in het begin, wanneer je nog niet weet hoe het werkt

Meșteșugărețul

Pretty good! I recommend this app if you want something free at first.
The customisation needs more work, its so not intuitive/user friendly.

Hannah White

Great as a remarketing tool for cart abandonment. I used it on my beauty products page and increased sales by 30%

By Pascuala

aprendiendo a usarlo y salta la reseña, creo deberia ser al final de la configuracion de la aplicacion

Namely

I was required to submit review in order to setting up the button, i will use and update my review. seems okay yet.