Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Sama Bien-Etre

I ve just discovered the app but i think it's very interesting. I really needed those kind of feature to make my customers feel friendly

JokaBeauty Cosmetics

i uses to have a better customer services. and to be connected with my clients providing the information that they need

Online Klo

estoy en en proceso utilizandola para comocerla por ahora me ha gustado la implementare mas tiempo para dar una opinion mas concreta

Brown Bling

Asking for reviews even before I have started using it!! It keeps popping up and doesnt allow me to even set up.. hope it stops after this... So i can try and give a decent review

Estilo Afro Moda

está ajudando muito com o suporte aos usuário via Whatsapp. Estamos agora configurando o Bot para automatizar algumas respostas

Hometells

I just added this feature so I cannot give a complete review yet but there seems to be a lot of customization. I do wish the setup wasn't so cluttered though. I will try the free version to see how it goes before upgrading.

Gichuhi

Greta, love the app so far. Looking forward to how it works. Love that it connects to my phone and makes work easier.

Connectablewireless

Good app. I really love this. Everyone needs to download this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upcycle with Jing

Very helpful app, just hope the interface can be more lean. Some part is confusing, and I am kind of force to diret here to leave a reveal. Hope it works.

recutthelabel.com

I didn't use the chat function yet but it was easy to set up and easy to choose your own style and colour so so far so good.