Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Minola Store

I like it but sometimes hard to understand, I've been using it only for a couple of days and no probs

Muraki Jewelry

esta bien solo se me hace mal que te cobren por cada carrito abandonado..................................

BONITALISMO

It's too difficult to understand the principal page, "too many things on it".. maybe a cleaner interphase would make it easier to use.

Pet ThingZA

just have recently installed it this app. and will rate its performance once i have started using it

SHOPURAIB

It was really great!
It was easy to install an instructs were good, it was good the color options were good

SHOPEAS.Y.

I install this app because i want to connect direclty with my clients thank you for that service Merci

Alexandria Gifts

Too many popups, I didn't even manage to set up the app, it asked me for a rating. I'd like to try it before I can give a rating

SMASTORE.com

nice app, easy to customize, will have more time to evaluate it. maybe you could try to have better graphics

Woop Cart

can do better in loading the app, it takes time to load up when page opens,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DealDaps

I downloaded this app to have a customer service. For a little difficult to many this to do and I thought I was getting a number.