Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by pushdaddy.com

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Conway + Banks Hockey Co.

User interface is horrendous. Very difficult to navigate and actually understand what you are setting up. Descriptions in English are poorly written. They have also plastered callouts about their app all over the setup screen, such as "NO XYZ.COM". I wanted to like this app, but no, it did not work for me.

Parkleshop

Masomenos pero no me deja actualizar lo que yo quier osssssssssssssssssssssqssqsqsqsqsqsqsqsqsqsqsqsqsq

Jacky And Family

Non intuitive / Non efficient - Hard to set up, I pass few hours on it for approximatly nothing. The app doesn't work well

Balparts

it doesn't work it doesn't work it doesn't work it doesn't work it doesn't work it doesn't work it doesn't work

TU beauty store

I only had this app 24 hours, and they stole me my money. Before to pay to Shopify and I desactived recovery cart, but they said that app sent a lot of messages. So the app has problems to obey new instrucctions. Stole me with their app. Take care.

May 17, 2021

chat is free, 100% and abandoned cart features are optional. even we give 0.5$ test credit where you are not being charged. you paid 4.99$ and used 7.2$. we have even shared all contacts where you sent the messages. these messages are not free. whatsapp charges for automated messages to stop spam and in no way they will refund us once we consume. so there is no way we can refund as the cost is third party cost and once used its real cost to us.

CreaWom

asdkjashdıuakhdasjudgbasjhdgasjhdgasdjygasdjhagdjhasgdasjhdgasjhdgajhsdgasjdhgadjhagsdjasgdjagdsajhsdgajhd

Group Zagoor

je viens de payer votre application et je ne comprends rien de la configuration de cette application... j'aimerai avoir un remboursement parce ce que je n'ai même pas utiliser. l'interface est très difficile en configurer...veuillez me rembourser svp. cordialement

Moon Good Night

me piden que los califique y no e usado la app aun despues cambio la respuesta cuando ya la pueda usar

Oasis Felicidade

I need to add a alt text to the whatsapp image but I can't and this is making my seo worse, if I find a way to add a alt text I will start to love the app and put in 5 stars

SABA LEISURE

complicated ui, havent had time to try it yet because i had to review before it let me use it. lets see if its ok. but seems to enable whatapp chat

Previous 1 3 4 5