Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

INNOVOFUL

Location Chile

no puedo editar mi botón de whatsapp, derrepente dejo de funcionar, presiono el boton "Editar" y no me salen las opciones de edicion. Elimine la aplicacion y la volvi a instalar y sigue sin permitirme editar el boton de whatsapp

June 7, 2022

We provide live chat and whatsapp chat. I hope u had contacted once in whatsapp. We would have love to solve any issue you have. Good luck

QPlatos

Location Spain

Va muy mal la aplicación, se queda colgada, no guarda los cambios que se hayan hecho y se colapsa todo el rato. Es un caos, no la recomiendo, deberían arreglarla.

Outbox SARL

Holy crap! Why does this app has so many high reviews! I just installed and the UI is SO BAD, I literally didn't know what on earth was going on. I thought it glitched or something. I installed for a simple whastapp chat widget and i couldn't figure out anything.

April 17, 2022

Thx for your feedback. We will keep improving app.

Magia Viral

I cant use it, I just installed it and it asks me to make a review in order to use the app so thats really it.

Satvic Foods

Such a complex application! The support team simply replies to talk with them over a WhatsApp number. Do not recommend it to anyone who has no technical expertise. The user interface is horrendous. Very difficult to navigate and actually understand what you are setting up. Descriptions in English are poorly written. ---- No, the team did not provide any kind of call support. Instead, they sent a WhatsApp Audio Message explaining why they want their customers to get on a call with them. I understand that it saves THEIR time but what about the dashboard? Are they going to make to better for small merchants? ---
One more thing -- they ask us to get on a call! We are a team of females who are working from the comfort of our homes. How can they expect us to get on calls with strangers? How come they cannot make it easier for us who do not have expertise? We have not seen such poor support here on Shopify in a long-long time!

January 25, 2022

We tried to provide call support. What else you expect. Call we can share everything super fast and safe time of both. But in that also some has issue. We understand ur time so said call. Given number for calling. U could have siad that I am not comfortable in call. We thought it will save your time. No problem. Sometimes 1 rating help us improve us. Thanks.

Gaia Gear Athleisure

I'm new to the app and needed help with the settings. Customer support is really crappy... for mocking at a customer for not understanding the app's dashboard. DELETING THIS APP FOREVER.

December 20, 2021

We enquired about this incident and the support guy says, you were giving our number for whatsapp chat instead of your. and he couldn't stop his laugh. He apologized to you in chat as well. We are sorry for the incident. We is junior support guys and helps lot guys daily. Our sincere apologies

Montiplay

The button doesn't show as we configured it to be on desktop and doesn't show at all on mobile. It shows when we delete the app and reinstall but then disappears again when we try to customize.

Moon bell

interface 4 spent ***** *** hours very **** :D :D :D :D hard use to This exactly what you will get from user interface :D you will understand nothing very hard to setup may be good application but the stupidest interface I have ever met since 10 years working in digital marketing

September 18, 2021

Seems some temporary issue at server. We are checking. Thanks for highlighting. Actually interface was not loaded so you faced issue.

KENTELL

I cant change the number and it automatically inserts my personal one. I don't understand what exactly i have to insert. user interface is too messy.

August 17, 2021

We were making some changes in app dashboard and highlighted in BOLD that changes we were making and time it will take. but you were in too hurry to rate 1 star for 100% free app and happy with POWERED BY app enjoy

Conway + Banks Hockey Co.

User interface is horrendous. Very difficult to navigate and actually understand what you are setting up. Descriptions in English are poorly written. They have also plastered callouts about their app all over the setup screen, such as "NO XYZ.COM". I wanted to like this app, but no, it did not work for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6