Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

by pushdaddy.com

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews

4.7 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    80% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    15% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    4% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 27 reviews

Suffolk Chile

Iba a calificarla medianamente bien, pero es un cacho esta app.
- Exceso de información innecesaria, a primer uso cuesta configurarla.
- Notificaciones de reviews a cada momento, incluso sin haberla usado.
- Duró una semana activa, desapareció de mi sitio web y no se volvió a mostrar mas.
- No tienen servicio de soporte.

Fawwaha Fragrances

It forces you to add reviews , I haven't used the service properly yet . They redirected me to this review

Rosho.Fashion

So pushy for reviews, even before I could really test! I felt forced to write one, so here it is: coercing reviews does not provide a good image or a high level of relevance to me. The other point is the unstructured, noisy dashboard.

CesyFashion

Please do some refactoring of your code. I see strange messages in my console like "50" "222221111" or "11111" sent by this .js file in my code: /31aug26paidd20_free_final_68.js

Balendi Paris

Installed from mobile version of shopify, impossible to understand, new windows poped up every 3sec, I went on a burnout using that

SERENE HILL

i very slowly to seting the app i use all night very very bad i very slowly to seting the app i use all night very very bad

B.B.N des vins en Bio, Biodynamie et Nature & des livres

Rien compris à l'utilisation, c'est moi ou l'interface surchargée qui n'est pas claire, mais je n'ai pas pu utiliser l'outil.

honnesty

difficult to use, i can't figure out how i can edit all parameteres, a lot of useless information!!!!!

mjnmotos

no puedo calificar algo que no he usado todavía, no veo el apuro por que los califiquen. Además me obligan a escribir los caracteres que Uds. quieren, no los voy a calificar bien simplemente porque no he usado su aplicación.

RUG ROOT

you guyz keep asking for review without even using it that why u deserve 1star...............................................................

Previous 1 3
Previous 1 3