WhatsApp Chat + Whatsapp Share

WhatsApp Chat + Whatsapp Share

by pushdaddy.com

100% FREE WhatsApp Chat + Facebook messenger. No POWERED By

Theraflex

wow so difficult to use ! not user friendly

Fun in the UAE Sun

It didn’t work after I installed so I had to delete. Disappointing result, would be great if it had worked.

Vicky Prayones

NUNCA me funciono el plugn, pedi ayuda mil veces y no me dieron pelota, sigo intentando despues de meses y no funciona

Toyscenterdisofia

you're a fucking idiot,you're a fucking idiot,you're a fucking idiot,you're a fucking idiot,you're a fucking idiot

NewRockZ.com

it too complicated ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

July 26, 2020

this guy is using our chat in his site and rated as 1 star. haha

Benchies

Over complicated design for a single button. What ever I tried it didn't work. All I wanted is to have a floating button by pressing one WhatsApp will be open.

July 25, 2020

thx for ur feedback. but people want lot of options which can help them to customize better

Unimakers

I have installed this app. But the list departments feature is not working on my store. I reached out to the support team but nobody is replying after the first discussion.

WAGGY WOFFIE STORE

I using Debutify 2.0.2 theme, I do everything no publish at my site. I email you all no reply at all. from may 2020 until today no reply.

Diletta Nobile

the app is not working properly, some customers were able to send me messages, some did not. and customer service, to say the least rude and non-resolving. bye Bye

May 14, 2020

thank you for your kind words and showing your love. We will keep on improving this app. your valuable feedback are extremely important to us

Lembayu Scarves

keep forcing to leave review while I am still configuring the apps. Please disable this because it is very annoying.

April 28, 2020

there was one issue. we tried to add some feature which created lots of good things but one bad issue. now we have solved this bug. thanks for reporting.

Previous 1