Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
pushdaddy.com
4.6
October 28, 2022

They are really bad, I messaged 2 times no response at all. No help, fix a problem. Poor service.... just a shame.

Beauty Junkies
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
October 27, 2022

The app isn't working on my theme and I'm having problems with support... I don't recommend it! Support takes a long time to respond to my problem, and it didn't solve a big customer...

lolispets
Time spent using app: 3 days
pushdaddy.com replied October 27, 2022

he wanted us to solve his theme issue. we advised him to contact developer u took help in theme editing. because all theme are different and we dont know what ur developer has done, but he was adamant that we have to do. we wont touch anything we are not expert at. we are app developers not theme developers so cant help. no issue with one rating. if you feel we should edit your theme without knowing and break it, we are not going to do. we know it is better to get 1 rating then breaking site

September 11, 2022

muito confuso nada pratico
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Agilimax Shopping
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
August 21, 2022

This app misused my money.
I installed this app only for abandoned carts and disabled all other functions. My messages credit was consumed in 3 days then I found in the messages log that this app is sending multiple COD and tracking messages to the same customer (Although it was disabled) which drains your credit. The customer service agent was unprofessional and denied the issue then later they claimed that listed rates had changed to justify the extra charges. Also, they requested screenshots of the messages log then they never tried to solve the problem rather than blaming me for it.

Neshtary
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 4 days
pushdaddy.com replied August 21, 2022

we launched logs recently and we said that there may be bug in logs data but lots of customer use this app and if disabled it does not go. our charge for kuwait was 0.08$ per msg for automated msg without any monthly fees. i shared him the charge other app charges with 80$ monthly fees + per msg charge of 0.13$ per msg and shared him screenshot and direct link also. we offer cost to cost price for automated msg.

August 19, 2022

NVFBVHFBGVBFNVUJFNVJVNBKBNBKIBNBKBMBKBMBKBMBKB,MBKBMBKBMBKBMBKBMBKBMBKBMBKBMBKBMBMBMMBMBKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Vopen | Loja Oficial‎®