Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

by pushdaddy.com

100% FREE WhatsApp Chat Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews

Balendi Paris

Installed from mobile version of shopify, impossible to understand, new windows poped up every 3sec, I went on a burnout using that

SERENE HILL

i very slowly to seting the app i use all night very very bad i very slowly to seting the app i use all night very very bad

B.B.N des vins en Bio, Biodynamie et Nature & des livres

Rien compris à l'utilisation, c'est moi ou l'interface surchargée qui n'est pas claire, mais je n'ai pas pu utiliser l'outil.

honnesty

difficult to use, i can't figure out how i can edit all parameteres, a lot of useless information!!!!!

mjnmotos

no puedo calificar algo que no he usado todavía, no veo el apuro por que los califiquen. Además me obligan a escribir los caracteres que Uds. quieren, no los voy a calificar bien simplemente porque no he usado su aplicación.

RUG ROOT

you guyz keep asking for review without even using it that why u deserve 1star...............................................................

LilyRose

so annoying and not helpful! how can I rate the app before using it!?!?! there is no way to make edit, only start from beginning and the rate pop up is just frustrating, I removed it!

BechicNY

I used this app and it helped me download into my shopify website for whenever a customer inquire about my products.

KozyHomeShop

Confusing, still trying to make my way around it and the request to rate is keep popping up. Not helpful. Let us do the setup properly first then you can ask for rating, then we can give you meaningful feedback as opposed to annoying rating just for the sake of your rating number.

La Barraca

no me ha dejado probar necesito mas tiempo para poder dar una calificación real, si me piden que la ponga ahora no es efectivo

Previous 1 3