Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

by pushdaddy.com

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews

Viveros Girasol

Te pide puntuar antes de usar entonces por ello una estrella, de primera instancia te cuesta mucho configurar, es mas aun no se si ya lo tengo configurado correctamente

Suffolk Chile

Iba a calificarla medianamente bien, pero es un cacho esta app.
- Exceso de información innecesaria, a primer uso cuesta configurarla.
- Notificaciones de reviews a cada momento, incluso sin haberla usado.
- Duró una semana activa, desapareció de mi sitio web y no se volvió a mostrar mas.
- No tienen servicio de soporte.

Sexo Sentido Tienda Erótica

While using app my webpage doesnt show products with multiple optiosn, i delete the app and all wotks normal, the app has some code that force web to crash.

Fawwaha Fragrances

It forces you to add reviews , I haven't used the service properly yet . They redirected me to this review

Rosho.Fashion

So pushy for reviews, even before I could really test! I felt forced to write one, so here it is: coercing reviews does not provide a good image or a high level of relevance to me. The other point is the unstructured, noisy dashboard.

CesyFashion

Please do some refactoring of your code. I see strange messages in my console like "50" "222221111" or "11111" sent by this .js file in my code: /31aug26paidd20_free_final_68.js 7th February 2021: While their site, way2enjoy was down, during the app loading, it froze my whole store. Don't install this app ever!!

Balendi Paris

Installed from mobile version of shopify, impossible to understand, new windows poped up every 3sec, I went on a burnout using that

SERENE HILL

i very slowly to seting the app i use all night very very bad i very slowly to seting the app i use all night very very bad

B.B.N des vins en Bio, Biodynamie et Nature & des livres

Rien compris à l'utilisation, c'est moi ou l'interface surchargée qui n'est pas claire, mais je n'ai pas pu utiliser l'outil.

honnesty

difficult to use, i can't figure out how i can edit all parameteres, a lot of useless information!!!!!

Previous 1 3