Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

by pushdaddy.com

100% FREE WhatsApp Chat Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews

Naked Actives

Being asked very 15 seconds to rate the app has annoyed me so much I will likely uninstall it and give it a 2 star rating. Annoying

Aceso Oil and Herbs

It's fine but its VERY Confusing, they just forced me to Rate the app before I could do anything. I would've given it some good stars myself if they would've let me used it first.

Hannah Garments Trading

Looks good... Need to try... Forcefully diverted to the review. So giving the review before trying it.

ANTVShop

I use this app to help build my shop in my term, It will be easy for me to get promote my products here. I feel everything will great for me, I will also enjoy the app.

Coravana

App features don't work well, many issues, FB Messenger doesn't work on mobile, app support doesn't help, basically said they are too busy adding new features and recommended I use another app, embarrassing.

BetterDry México

No me gusta que una app me obliga de calificarlo depués de 5 minutos, Prefiero tomar el tiempo para calificar. El diseño de la app es chaotico, para ser user friendly hay 50,000 opciones. No tuve tiempo para probarlo. Si funciona bien, un día lo dará la calificación correcta

Colibri

As an Software Engineer I can tell you that the App has so much potential. I just installed it and boyyyyyy. What a mess of organizations this guys have in this app. Yes I said that it has potential because I spent about a good amount of time trying to figured it out but no luck. If this guys were serious about this app and the potential revenue that they have in their hands they would invest in a logical technical creative mind to fix this mess. I am not angry is more like disappointed that they don't see the disorganization that they have. I really mean it guys. clean it up. I really need to run a business and the least I need is to waste time learning something so disorganized that is literally unbearable. Potential yes. Big. And please don't give this app for free. Charge. And maybe with that money you can pay someone with the skills I described. Sorry guys I cant give more then two stars due to your effort but that is about it. I want to use the app but I CAN'T. How? Make a clear tutorial. Good luck.

TUTTI

Buena app para ser gratuita, se traba un poco y no es muy amigable en cuanto a UX y UI, esta muy saturada, pero a pesar de eso cumple con las expectativas por ser gratisafd

青森部屋 丨日本雜貨 ・ 期間預購限定 ・超過百多樣貨品日本直送 丨

for god's sake, how is it possible we have to rate the app before using the app? I might edit the review after using it.

Carlota Sandals

Mucha informacion, diseño muy feo, dificil de entender. No me gusta que todo el tiempo me esten pidiendo calificarlos, es muy molesto.

Previous 1 3