WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by pushdaddy.com

100% FREE WhatsApp Chat + FREE Abandoned Cart. No POWERED By

Grupo Paprika

excelene app parap oder contactar a tus clientes con whatsapp. Estaba buscando algo similar y me ayudo mucho

constante store

bom

Wine Creek

Seems to be an easy to use app for integration to the website. Will see how well it performs after that

TRE13CE

Cool cool – works simple with no code-snippet embedding. Would be nice if it would let the language flexible, though.

MENS CLUB LOJA

Estou utilizando o app e já me ajudou a converter alguns pedidos. O ponto de melhoria seria a cor do ícone que é preto.

gaiorafashion

i used it and it helped me a lot connecting with my customers... I recommend that you use it in your stores

Fun in the UAE Sun

I finally got it to work. it doesnt work in safari, but it opens fine in google chrome. looking forward to using it now. Thanks for developing it.

Home shopee

i used this app . it is very easy to use and helps us a lot in recovering abandoned carts good app

LANDLcouture.online

I just discovered this tool, I tried it first, it sounds like a great one, so I just installed it,Hope it's good.

Rooki

Pratico e facil , pena que não tem em português iria ajudar muito. Ao "salvar" as vezes as configurações voltam, mas fora isso excelente.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20