Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by pushdaddy.com

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Atlas Shop 013

Ótimo aplicativo, consigo falar com os cliente e desenrolar as vendassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Gibanibb Shop

Es una buena aplicación, solo la interfaz es un poco complicada visualmente. ya después de un rato se entiende

Glow.co.il

Its the best I have used , it will be perfect if I have an options(with copy script) to put the chat icon at specific static location like in the footer or on the side menu and not fixed on page .

onllon

thanks for this beautiful tool, and very effective tool to help us to easy contact customers immmedately.

NEXT•WATCH ITALIA

pooiioijojioguyvuyuyyuuyyuuyuyuyuuuuiugytfcghbhbhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbhjhiytytivuyuyvuvyuvyvuyvuuvoy

BC PK Mart

nice, Good app for sales improvement. we can improve sales by this app. great and useful moreover friendly.

ArtSpace: Maquinas Laser & Router

Justo lo que necesitaba para nuestra pagina, Espero que sigan saliendo actualizaciones para seguir mejorando.

Lía Skin Care

excelente aplicación, nos ha ayudado en nuestra tienda muchísimo, la recomiendo siempre con los ojos cerrados

Madamee

It seems good but I haven't fully tried it yet, let's see how easy it would be to operate this app. Surely will discover more features ahead.

The Nature Herbalist

Hi, I found this app useful, but I cannot find where I can change the photo of your default chat photo for name 'James', When hover over the photo, the name 'James' appear. where do I configure this?

October 7, 2021

Contacted you in your WhatsApp for this change. Hope it solved

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52