WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart

100% FREE WhatsApp Chat, Share, Abandoned Cart Recovery & More

Free
WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned cart for Shopify stores

BRANDELIA

Great customer service, I had a little set-up problem and they solved my issue very kindly and fast. Looking forward to try the app:-) Thanks !!

Guohao Tech

The function is good. It is very important that you can use your mobile phone to receive information. and the customer service is also very caring.

December 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice words! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Alternativa para tu Salud

I will use this application to get in touch with my potential clients, thank you for helping me with my questions.

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you have a good experience with our app and customer service.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

KVELLG

I faced an issue and Isaac from the support team rendered the assistance needed to resolve it. He is extremely patience with the many questions that was asked during the process. Really appreciate his help. He is definitely an asset to any company he works with.

October 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Jangi

We currently using this App and it's very mobile and desktop-friendly and gives people more trust in your brand by assigning an employee. Thank you x

October 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with our app.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

KheenKhaab®-Designer Studio

Wonderful app and very easy to install. They have a great support team. Resolved a raised concern in no time. A definite recommendation.
All the best.

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day!

Don't hesitate to contact us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to help you!

Little Fortune

I like this app! especially the customer support! I recommend every new shopify owner to try this app~

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

boberteasg

It's amazing that this app is even FREE. It helps me with connecting with my customers and it's so easy to use and integrate. The support staffs reply really quickly and I appreciate it!

August 9, 2021

EXORDIA TAILORING BOUTIQUE

sunt extraordinar de multumit de tot ceea ce imi ofera acest app. integrarea pe site a decurs foarte repede si totul functioneaza impecabil. acum am tot ceea ce am nevoie pentru a intra in contact cu clientii mei.

April 23, 2021

Vă mulțumim pentru recenzia dvs. minunată! Apreciem cu adevărat timpul dvs. pe care îl petreceți scriind cuvinte iubitoare. Ne motivează să continuăm să muncim din greu!

Nu ezitați să ne contactați dacă aveți nevoie de asistență suplimentară! Suntem aici pentru a vă ajuta!

潮媽食堂 - 100%正宗潮州美食

Very prompt support team! They are so quick to answer my questions even tho the app is free! Looking forward to more features in the future. Highly recommend it!

November 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our apps & services for valued AllFetch users like you! Have a nice day!

Previous 1