WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart

by AllFetch

100% FREE WhatsApp Chat, Share, Abandoned Cart Recovery & More

Little Fortune

I like this app! especially the customer support! I recommend every new shopify owner to try this app~

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

boberteasg

It's amazing that this app is even FREE. It helps me with connecting with my customers and it's so easy to use and integrate. The support staffs reply really quickly and I appreciate it!

August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

EXORDIA TAILORING BOUTIQUE

sunt extraordinar de multumit de tot ceea ce imi ofera acest app. integrarea pe site a decurs foarte repede si totul functioneaza impecabil. acum am tot ceea ce am nevoie pentru a intra in contact cu clientii mei.

April 23, 2021

Vă mulțumim pentru recenzia dvs. minunată! Apreciem cu adevărat timpul dvs. pe care îl petreceți scriind cuvinte iubitoare. Ne motivează să continuăm să muncim din greu!

Nu ezitați să ne contactați dacă aveți nevoie de asistență suplimentară! Suntem aici pentru a vă ajuta!

潮媽食堂 - 100%正宗潮州美食

Very prompt support team! They are so quick to answer my questions even tho the app is free! Looking forward to more features in the future. Highly recommend it!

November 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our apps & services for valued AllFetch users like you! Have a nice day!

UVATIME

I'm using this app right now on my website, and it's absolutely incredible. I can respond instantly to my customers, even when I'm away from the computer. Great service!

October 29, 2020