WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

by RoarTheme

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Cosmic sign

It looks good. it should help my customers to share our personalized gifts with their friends faster

UR Luxury Hair

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee app. Just Greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!

CAPIM Veganeria

App is very easy to install, phone works great. However, the whatsapp function does not work. I am using a spanish number and used the +34 prefix. I would love to have some support here please.

Bianchi Moda

Although the app is installed, i can't log in to configure the app, always takes me to the add app screen. waste of time

September 7, 2021

Hello,

I'm so sorry for this inconvenience :(
But I think you can try with Chrome browser and the latest version.

If you have more questions, please let me know. I would be glad to help you.

Have a great day!

Amazing Life Ministries

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg

Việt Music

The app is great, however I want the Facebook widget to work right inside the app pane instead of opening in a new window. Thanks!

El Mango CR

Muy fácil de configurar solo se tarda unos minutos y funciona excelente.
La coloque en mi tienda y era justo lo que buscaba.

myherba-online.shop

very easy to use. i recommend it for everyone... thanks and cheers madeline
very easy to use. i recommend it for everyone... thanks and cheers madeline

ADNBEAUTY

super buena la aplicación, me ayuda bastante a poder comunicarme con mis clientes durante cualquier momento.

Bekoherent World

Very easy! I hope it works perfectly as well! I think is a great way to integrate different platforms. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17