WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

by RoarTheme

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

MercadoFlotante

it was very easy to install and is super useful for my costumers to communicate with me. it improves my web

parrucchiera giovanna

semplice e intuitiva. Graficamente molto bella e gradevole! Sviluppata davvero bene. Personalizzabile al 100!

EUCLID SMART ELEMENTS

Second time I use this app on a Shopify store. Easy, functional and fast to install. The set up is extremely easy.

Sake Store

Great Experience. Thank you so much! It´s just a bit hard do complete all the characters necessary to sendo a review on shopify marketplace.

Lamoda Store

thank you so much, it very good app, i love it, perfect app, nice app, thanks for help, my favorite app

CIOATA | mobila lemn masiv

++++++5 very good app. Simple to use and effective. Working like a charm. Very useful. You can choose between different channels in a simple way. Exactly what I need.

Makeeverydayeasy

Love it so much so helpful. I can choose the way customer communicate with us in any channel that we wanted

Lcouturedesigns

So easy to setup and I like the customisations provided, I can match my theme colours on my website. Definitely recommend !! :-)

Hidden Garage

Very useful app! I love it. It allow you to organize and subdivide the chat! Really simple to setup..

Blue Ocean Sports

Great App, works perfectly. Never miss an enquiry when you are away from the desk! Would recommend to all stores