WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

by RoarTheme

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

FamaHome

nice app i use it in my store really very nice und necere for eny one like receive an order for the custmers

Contesón

So easy configurations, and it's works really fine. It's a really good app, I will recomend it sor sure

impactos variedades

I like so much. Will help to call and make support to my clients and this is amazing. So, its this. Lets go!

Laei Shop

Well Done guys! top App! Easy to configurate and to use!
I Take only few minutes to configurate this app, everything is very simple and also you can custom it with everything!

Hope Life 8000

good to use in my store to let people contact me directly and easy to connect with my store conveniently , thank you so much

EWC WAWASAN ENTERPRISE

i found this app is easy to installl and setup. one app to share all different communication app. excellent n good job

LOET OFFICIAL

good, prefer to you . I LIKE IT. THANKS.
I think it will be free and well matching with Shopify. 介绍给你用

Bittchaser Headshop

It is very good when engaging with potential clients as it offers instant feedback with customers when interracting with my website

Ruffus Shop

Aun no se ha puesto en uso con los clientes, pero en un inicio es muy facil de instalar y dar de alta la configuración.

Bigmaart.com

i used this to help my customer to focus on free contact with us! most of people wanted to get coordinate with us due to u guys thanks