WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

by RoarTheme

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

LuxsofMorocco

Awesome app ! I did help put in place the direct communication funnel between my customers. Plus it's totally free :)

AljDoll

Clearly,and easy to set up. Also free and no add in it. For me, it is better than Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

Yumnie

Awesome.Super light apps and very easy to setup..Recommended for beginners to install this app..Share button is a bonus.

Ammazzon Swiss

Tutto OK, funziona perfettamente. Consigliata e molto veloce da configurare. Presenta diversi canali di configurazione, sia per whatsapp, che telgram, SMS, Chiamate ECC. perfetta! :-)

lovelily.ca

Easy to configure, and simple to use for the customer. It took me exactly 5 minutes to publish my business whatsapp to my customers

HOBA.RS

This app finally gets the job done! I have tried a couple of others apps, but this works just perfectly and out of the box. I really like the fact that you can translate every text within the widget (great if your language is not supported). Still, one small feature missing: the button label text should disappear after the chat was opened and then closed. There is no reason to keep it there after the user interacted with the chat. [SOLVED: within 1h that was my request was posted. Awesome support!]

August 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

Regarding your recommendation, I have released the updated version to remove the button label text after the chat was opened and then closed.

Please help me to clear your browser cache and check it again.
And don't forget to let me know your results ;)

SNGOOD

I USE THIS APP , REALLY NICE I LOVE it !! just work it .. hope can be work best .. future i will back again here to write reviews

Norshek

Functional and does wat promised. recommended for fast and effective customer service. Was easy to setup.

jeansdemoda

Me encanta, la mejor app de todas. Tiene muchos metodos para personalizar el boton de whatsapp o cualquier medio de mensajería que uses

ClarityCouture

This was incredibly easy to make a part of my site. It looks very professional and sends directly to whatsapp which is also super awesome.