WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Free

ZLuxxe

It’s an awesome app. Now I can do a whole lot more with my business. Thanks to Shopify, ZLUxxe will be a success.

Happy Peeps

Easy to install and easy to personalize to your brand identity. No issues so far so very happy with this app.

Kokolé complementos

Me encanta esta aplicación. Me ayuda mucho. Es bastante fácil de instalar y te lleva directamente a tu WhatsApp.

DEVVA.US

Awesome experience. I enjoyed using the plugin. It was just few clicks and then everything was ready to use.

worldshop global

Muito bom o app. Realmente entrega o que promete. Esta difícil somente colocar no canto certo para não atrapalhar na tela do celular

Purebreed Kitties

the great free app, thank you for putting in the work.
the great free app, thank you for putting in the work.

Corio Footwear

At first I was confused that why it's showing on my previous theme, then I got the answer after few tries as I have my previous theme opened for preview. An excellent app with excellent features. Thanks to Roar Themes who developed this app. recommended for everyone.

LF Comprinhas

pretty good.pretty good.pretty good.pretty good.pretty good.pretty good.pretty good.pretty good.pretty good.

Alexa Martha Designs

I was looking for a life chat that has no hidden charges, woohooo found it. It's completely free. Let's see how well it works.

ShopYourHeart

great app. highly recommended. i was looking for something like this. and watched many videos etc. but finally i found this.