WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

by RoarTheme

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

THEFACESHOPUAE

Works perfectly. There is no much hazzle in installation. Looks simple and easy to manage. Kudos to the developers

ASSJAJO

Easy to configure. Simple to use. I'm still trying this app but just I love it.
I think this app will help me

VARDHAMAN MEGATECH PRIVATE LIMITED

Simple & Easy to use. Great App for creating chats. Set-up is really quick too. Recommended to install

skmeimaroc

I didn't use the app live but seems good from the design and installation.
Thank you for your awesome work!

PXG Mex

cool appwerrbb3thwqleiu13ieudg13oiufgoi3gffo3iugrfo23u42u4if2iu4fo23iurfo2i3ugfo2iu34o243uy42o4u3g2iu42

Plou Digital

I'm very happy. Thank you. It's a very useful app. I'd only like to know how to translate the words that come by default. Thanks in advance.

Voggix®

Olha muito bom viu o trabalho de vocês eu recomendo estão de parabéns vocês são bons demais vou recomendar a todos!

LachTaxi

-the best thanks for this app. I recommand it, even if i am disliking writing comments but for this app I let here some words because it deserve it

To buy youlike

Is a free easy-to-use program, thank you, for us this novice is already very good to hide the software, how can enough 100 words ah

Roses&Skin

free app that does an amazing job and very very easy to use ! would definetly reccomend to everyone !!