WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

by RoarTheme

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

UNIFIT

Muy buena app!!! me sorprende mucho que brinde tantas opciones de forma gratuita, muchas gracias por el gran servicio :)

SD Stencils Decorativos

It is a great app!! Works very smoth on my website and it is exacly what I was looking for, you wont regret it!

Babouches Frulan

very simple to use and equipped with all the features. Customizable and intuitive, it is essential for an ecommerce

NUDEBLANC

Easy to use and quite a lot of functions. Especially appreciate that we could customise the styles of the chatbox and logo. Love this app!

Nena's Allure

What a cute detail to add to my store!! This will improve my customer service and satisfactory rating

Alakuum

it works, is great! is so easy and you can use more socials icons further than just whatsapp. Great support also

Welcome to PLNTD.ae

This app was super quick and efficient to use. Plus features a tone of customizability! Highly recommended

La Panache

App is wonderful. Support was initially slow in responding due to weekend, but as soon as they responded, they were efficient. Love the app!!!

July 4, 2021

Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better.

Have a great day!

Vilikkala

This is really well made and can be customized to every need! I like the design of the images too! Thanks!

Vyaghri

Good app solves purpose. Well recommended. Take it for your store. Free plan available that makes it worth buying.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12