Rezensionen (143)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
5. Juni 2024

Hace dias que me quiero contactar con soporte y nadie me responde. Mailisimo. Me está andando mal la aplicación y nadie me ayuda.

Quick Informatica S.A
Argentinien
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
26. Juni 2024

I am absolutely thrilled to share my experience with this incredible Shopify WhatsApp app. From the moment we integrated it into our store, it has exceeded our expectations in every possible way. This app is not just great—it is a game-changer for our business.

Firstly, the app's functionality is top-notch. It seamlessly integrates with our Shopify store, providing us with an efficient and user-friendly platform to connect with our customers directly through WhatsApp. The features are robust and well-designed, making it incredibly easy to manage customer communications, send updates, and handle inquiries in real-time. This has significantly enhanced our customer engagement and satisfaction levels.

What truly sets this app apart, however, is its exceptional customer service. We encountered a minor issue shortly after installation, and I was amazed at how quickly and efficiently the support team responded. They were not only prompt in addressing our concern but also incredibly knowledgeable and courteous. The issue was resolved almost immediately, ensuring minimal disruption to our operations. This level of service is rare and truly commendable.

In addition to the fantastic support, the team behind this app continually updates and improves it, ensuring that we always have access to the latest features and enhancements. This commitment to excellence is evident in every aspect of the app, from its performance to its intuitive design.

In summary, I highly recommend this Shopify WhatsApp app to any business looking to elevate their customer communication and streamline their operations. It is an outstanding tool backed by a team of dedicated professionals who genuinely care about their customers. This app has become an invaluable asset to our business, and I cannot praise it enough. Five stars, without a doubt!

2Hair
Israel
Etwa ein monat mit der App
19. Mai 2024

Amazing customer Service!

StudMty
11 monate mit der App
17. Mai 2024

Excelente! Ajuda muito no atendimento e na tomada de decisao do cliente! Mesmo o plano grátis é nota 10!

BellaShaper Shapewear Premium
Brasilien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
21. April 2024

Simple app that does what is supposed to. Option of multiple agents. I would recommend it if you want something simple yet effective.

LEERI SHOP LTD
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
6. Mai 2024

The app is very easy to use, minimalist and comfortable to setup

Maxi Constructor

La Tiendita
Chile
6 tage mit der App
15. März 2024

Great App, support excelent and very fast :)

Escurridores.com
Peru
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
26. Februar 2024

Es muy útil y el equipo de soporte siempre estuvo en contacto conmigo para solucionar un problema que tuve

Librería Peskadito