Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 novembre 2022

Best new app for WhatsApp messenger.Awesome and friendly staff .asap communication about problems.thanks

voxclothes
Grèce
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
SeedGrow a répondu 7 novembre 2022

Hi voxclothes,

Thank you so much for taking the time to show us your kind words!
If you have further questions or requests, please feel free to contact us.

Tommy

12 février 2023

Very easy to use, I love the app and I will recommend it, I'm enjoying it and I really appreciate the effort extended to get this good piece

Daclyns
Ghana
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 novembre 2022

Great app and great customer service, helps my customers contact me in an easy and efficient way, works good with other languages

Yael Loon
Israël
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
SeedGrow a répondu 7 novembre 2022

Hi Yael Loon,

I’m glad we are able to help you today and we so appreciate your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.

Cheers!

3 mars 2022

100% recomendado! se merece 10 estrellas es muy sencilla de configurar y súper amigable para el cliente.

SHOPSHAYT
Pérou
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
SeedGrow a répondu 3 mars 2022

¡Muchas gracias por elegirnos!
Nos alegramos de que te encante. Por favor, no dude en comunicarse cuando necesite ayuda.

8 mars 2022

A great tool to convert website visitors to customers. Very easy to set up, despite we had a technical issue, the Seed Grow has great support to help us solve the problem swiftly.

Live A Life Home
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
SeedGrow a répondu 8 mars 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
You are most welcome, please feel free to reach out whenever you have questions or concerns.

Have a great day ahead!

7 avril 2022

Un App facile da installare e fondamentale per agevolare la comunicazione con i clienti. Ho chiesto al supporto se era possibile nascondere la Widget Label solo sul mobile in modo da ottimizzare gli spazi, in pochissimo tempo hanno risposto con la soluzione alla mia richiesta. Eccellente servizio di supporto!

Shop Proimago
Italie
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
SeedGrow a répondu 7 avril 2022

Ciao!
Cheers!

15 avril 2022

Support was very fast and helpful. Hope the app gets more features with updates. A possibility to change the size of the logo would be great.

CARDORI
Allemagne
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
SeedGrow a répondu 16 avril 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Positive reviews from awesome customers like you help other merchants feel confident about choosing our app.
I appreciate the context behind your suggestion, and I'm favorable to this idea. Accordingly, we will be adding the suggested features soon.

Thanks again and I wish you a great weekend ahead!

Mika

11 juin 2022

So far amazing! I installed it yesterday so haven´t got the chance to use it a lot but I´m already loving it! Thank you!

CRUSH OF LIGHT
Colombie
Environ 20 heures d’utilisation de l’application
SeedGrow a répondu 12 juin 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words!
We're so happy to have you with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out when you need help.

Thanks and best regards,
SeedGrow Apps Support Team

15 février 2023

perfect !!! Also the support is awesome. The reply on my email came within hours. They are helping me with my questions very nice.

waerchzueg.ch
Suisse
Environ 16 heures d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2022

Great app that is very easy to set up. If you are looking for a simple setup to chat with your customers, than look no further.

TaartenvanAnn