WhatsApp Chat Widget SeedGrow

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
September 7, 2022

Acabo de instalar la app y parece que todo funciona correctamente! Está genial la posibilidad de customizar el icono y las opciones que tiene de añadir varios usuarios.

NATYAL
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
SeedGrow replied September 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Have a great day ahead!

September 7, 2022

Awesome app, great support. Our users are using it very frequently and we've never been closer to so many of them. Thank you!

Trelino® Composting Toilets
Germany
Time spent using app: 21 days

Hi,
Thank you for your review!
We're so happy that the WhatsApp Chat Widget has been so useful for your online store.

If you have further questions or requests, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

August 31, 2022

great app. team was supportive and helpful at all times. was able to setup the system without any hassles and has enough features to sync with website design.

dudusonline
India
Time spent using app: 5 days

Hi,

Thank you for your review!

We're so happy that the app blends in perfectly with your store styling.
If you have further questions or requests, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Edited August 22, 2022

installed and tested at my shopify end and after installation its working fine and Free app option also avilable thanks

ikabestbuy
India
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
August 12, 2022

Super App, Easy to install. Customer support from SeedGrow is 2nd to none. Instant replies and very swift action with some small modifications that we wanted. Highly reccomend. www.sportsden.ie

Sportsden.ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited August 12, 2022

very good I tried several apps before finding this one and the truth is that it is excellent, everything that is needed...something simple without trying to make it look like something else (many whatsapp apps promise chatbot, faqs, etc...but they don't work well), What I like the most is the possibility of including the button on the product page. Very good support too, congratulations guys.application to give your clients communication through whatsapp I recommend it, simple and powerful at the same time

MrLaundry
Chile
Time spent using app: 26 days
SeedGrow replied August 11, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks so much for choosing our app.
We are glad to serve you.
Cheers!

August 9, 2022

Great app, GDPR friendly as well. I asked them if it's possible to implement WhatsApp for business support, they implemented it within hours!

Officery
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
SeedGrow replied August 9, 2022

Hi Officery Shop,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a glowing review.

I'm glad to hear that you have a great experience with our app. Our team has added the feature for you with the highest priority. If you have further questions or requests, please feel free to contact us.

All the best,

August 5, 2022

Very happy with the app. The recent update has new features that are just what I needed and the app works great. The support team is very helpful and quick to response and solve any issue. Highly recommend it!

OSHKA
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 months
SeedGrow replied August 5, 2022

Hi OSHKA Shop,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review!

We're so glad that we could help!
Have a great weekend ahead ;)

Cheers,

August 4, 2022

Excelente App, hace ver la tienda mucho mejor y con la nueva actualización 2.0 esta wow! descárguenla, no se arrepentirán.

VirtualMe.co
Colombia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
SeedGrow replied August 4, 2022

Thank you so much! <3

August 4, 2022

Super helpful team! Works well and has improved my online shop. Great service! Thank you for answering all my questions and being readily available!

AMI
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 months
SeedGrow replied August 4, 2022

Hi AMI,

Thank you so much for your kind words!
Have a beautiful day! :)