Reviewbit WhatsApp Reviews

Collect & display product reviews via WhatsApp

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Collect more reviews than you ever did

RishiRich Jewels

Location India

Simple and easy to use clean interface. Amazing and responsive customer support. It gets the job done. I will definitely recommend this app.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

Nook At You

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Superb app with great support from Nafih and team. This app really helped reach out to customers for reviews without being too intrusive.

La'Marvel

Location United Arab Emirates

Very nice app. With it we have generate much more reviews than normal email app. Ask it is very easy to import with your normal review app like yotpo and judge me. Customer support is amazing too.

May 7, 2021

Sana's Sets

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing experience and very responsive support, set and forget, automatically send WhatsApp messages, it gets you the reviews you deserve!

May 6, 2021

Ariro Toys

Location India

Ok - working fine good and easy to export to product reviews section easily Increased sales after using this app

December 8, 2020

BrownBaksa

Location India

Great app! This app really helps you get reviews fast as everyone uses Whatsapp so the customer doesn't have to open anything extra.
This app is free to install but to send messages it charges a nominal fee depending on your region!
Overall its a great and easy app to use and install!
Even the developer got in touch for some doubts that I had with the app. Great team. Must try app!

November 27, 2020

Sherif Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

Nowadays whatsapp is being trusted more than emails which make this app a game changer in the market. Customers responds quickly on whatsapp. Best support from founder. Recommended.

October 25, 2020

Kudos Kiddy

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 8 minutes

The app that I am looking for! This app has its own uniqueness. It helps to collect reviews automatically. It saved up my time and energy. Customer Service 5 Star 5 Star 5 Star!

October 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help

Have a great day!

Cheers,

Care n Cure Pharmacy Qatar

Location Qatar

This is a great app. One major advantage is that the founder is super helpful and he himself provides the support and gets the job done quickly.

October 7, 2020

Mister Fab

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Wow! This is what we were looking for. Excellent for your business. This will surely gonna boost your review game and sale as well.

August 17, 2020