WhatsApp Product Reviews Bot

WhatsApp Product Reviews Bot | Reviews

by Reviewbit.app

Collect Photo Reviews via Whatsapp works w/ loox and all

Onlyhydroponics

Fairly easy app to setup and start collecting reviews. Though it still seems like an early stage app with glitches. E.g. There is no notification to admin for review approvals. In our case we need to regularly check this app to see if customers are giving reviews and then manually approve them

Magenta Flowers

This app is very good. We have certainly seen an uplift in reviews since we started using it. The only downside is that we use Judge.me at the same time and the reviews which come via whatsapp are flagged as 'unverified' which does not look great. I have reached out to both support teams and this is an issue on Judge.me end and not from whatsapp. It is still annoying that we have to manually send over screenshots of each review to the judge.me support team each day in order to get them verified so I give 4/5 stars.

November 6, 2021

We are really happy to hear that our app is helping you to collect more reviews.

We have already discussed this with the judge.me team on auto verification feature, I'll keep you posted on progress.

Thank you for the wonderful review and have a nice day 😊

Furbicle

Great product, easy to use app. Should have allowed adding photos in step 1. Customer might not be patient enough to wait till step 3 to upload photos. Very important for home lifestyle category to get photo reviews.

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Soon we will release photo review automatic follow-up feature. We will update you when it releases.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help Have a great day!

Cheers,

BorderTribe

A good basic app. Has a few small glitches like speed issues etc, but the team is working on it and expect to sort it soon.
The app is working well for me and I have already collected few reviews.

July 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help

Have a great day!

Cheers,

Prasam Crafts

Good App for quick collection of customer review. Imported reviews easily gets uploaded to loox app.

May 22, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

Have a great day!

Nafih

Pratibha Art

Useful. Helps in collecting reviews from customer easily and fast. If you want to increase customer trust than you should definitely try this app.