Reviewbit WhatsApp Reviews

Collect Photo Reviews via Whatsapp works w/ loox and all

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Collect more reviews than you ever did

Strokes by Namrata Mehta

Location India

This app works wonderfully. The in-built templates are very useful are require very little modification. It's integration with judge.io is seamless! Got more reviews in 2 days of using the app than I had got in the last 2 years of my store!

Halwa Craft

Location India

This is the only review collecting app that works with WhatsApp with the option for 5 ratings (1 to 5). Another app has just 3 ratings. Ideally this app should connect with my whatsapp customer care number to send the messages but other than that, it works really well!

Doodle Daddy

Location India

Reviewbit is really helpful for seeking review from the customers who are lazy enough to go and post a review via link or the webpage itself. We are getting more reviews from our loyal customers than ever. The app has loads of features and customer service is great and prompt. They respond to your queries and resolve the most, never hesitant to take your feedback in a positive way and improvise further. Customers can select the rating, share the review body and images/videos as well. Amazing app that integrated in a single click with my existing JudgeMe. As we believe in only reviews from Verified users, one just need to share order details with the Judge Me directly and they put 'verified user' badge to imported Reviewbit reviews. The conversation messages sent to customers can be selected from lots of pre approved templates. It's a great value add on to our store. Will soon upgrade to paid version of it.

May 6, 2022

We are really happy to hear that our app is helping you to collect more reviews.

Thank you for the wonderful review and have a nice day 😊

Nafih C

Rocket Bean

It is an amazing app and very automated. Help me a lot to know what my customers need. You have to try it.

ABCs of Tamil for Kids

It has been a great app so far. It's the first one that has worked to successfully add reviews to my collection and website. An integration with stamped io works so now I not only get reviews, but they seamlessly sync to the website too! I love it. Also appreciate the really good customer support. They answer promptly and ensure that I am set up correctly to use the app correctly. Highly recommend it. Thank you!

January 28, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

H2 Hub

Great app, helped me get many more reviews via WhatsApp compared to email. Customer support was helpful as well.

seedballs

Realy use full and user-friendly app for getting more reviews, Surely recommended to other stores...

December 23, 2021

Clinikally

ReviewBit Team provides dedicated support to our queries. They have resolved our problem now we are not facing any issues.

December 15, 2021

Zaldia

Excellent app to collect reviews from the customers. I felt that customer is more likely to give a review in this way. And also customer support is even better.

December 15, 2021

HOBO

Excellent app - really recommended. Their support team is really cool. They helped me setting up widgets with judge.me and all technical support through a collaboration account.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6