WAShare Product

WAShare Product

by Ocean info

Customer share products with their contacts in WhatsApp easy

EUA SHOP

EUASHOP.COM

Undoubtedly this is the best Whasapp application, it works well, conveys the impression of professionalism in the service, and product sharing is highlighted intelligently, giving more emphasis to the application than to sharing on social networks.
I needed support and the staff was fantastic, in a few minutes everything was sorted out.
I recommend

Afyamarket

Very good apps. We use it very well. Very good thanks a lot for devolopper and support is available everytime

sententiajewelry

Perfect customer support. They tried their best to do what I asked for. No need to think to go with this app.

March 11, 2019

thanks . in future if you have any kind of issue than you can message us

prinsa.mx

Ajay text me right away to help me install the app and answer all my questions . Awesome app and support! The app works great!

March 11, 2019

thank you we always support for our customer

Lebanon Power Tools

I installed this app it does the job but not as should be, it wasn't showing 1 DAY FREE TRIAL, one day I was visiting the website as a customer through other computer, a notification popped up saying I have to to upgrade to a paid version of WAShare, I didn't like the way of popping up to all customers without even a permission.
Will uninstall right now

March 11, 2019

sir we already inform you in your contact .

Fouad’or

tanks tank you for help im verry happy thanks vraiment jai jamais cru que je vais faire confiance a qu un derrière son computer comme vous merci and merci

March 9, 2019

thank you for giving review . if you need any support than you can direct message me we feedback you within 24 hours

thefashionique

Superb, It will make easy to share product direct on whatsapp. I liked this app, Developer is very helpful.

VoVeBoX

easy setup. If I can attract customers' attention, it will be pleasing to contact me. Maybe they share my products with their friends.

riyadhdress

I used this app abandoned cart whatapp communication with the customers and i think this is a must as it is the only app i have come cross that has this feature. As for customer service, i have a very supportive customer service.

March 1, 2019

Thank you for giving reply if you have any kind of issue than you can contact us

MISPA CENTRO E.I.S

I'm very happy. It is just the app that we needed on my website. They have treated me very well and helped me in everything I needed.

Previous 1