WAShare Product

WAShare Product

by ocean info

Customer share products with their contacts in WhatsApp easy

sententiajewelry

Perfect customer support. They tried their best to do what I asked for. No need to think to go with this app.

March 11, 2019

thanks . in future if you have any kind of issue than you can message us

prinsa.mx

Ajay text me right away to help me install the app and answer all my questions . Awesome app and support! The app works great!

March 11, 2019

thank you we always support for our customer

Lebanon Power Tools

I installed this app it does the job but not as should be, it wasn't showing 1 DAY FREE TRIAL, one day I was visiting the website as a customer through other computer, a notification popped up saying I have to to upgrade to a paid version of WAShare, I didn't like the way of popping up to all customers without even a permission.
Will uninstall right now

March 11, 2019

sir we already inform you in your contact .

Fouad’or

tanks tank you for help im verry happy thanks vraiment jai jamais cru que je vais faire confiance a qu un derrière son computer comme vous merci and merci

March 09, 2019

thank you for giving review . if you need any support than you can direct message me we feedback you within 24 hours

thefashionique

Superb, It will make easy to share product direct on whatsapp. I liked this app, Developer is very helpful.

VoVeBoX

easy setup. If I can attract customers' attention, it will be pleasing to contact me. Maybe they share my products with their friends.

riyadhdress

I used this app abandoned cart whatapp communication with the customers and i think this is a must as it is the only app i have come cross that has this feature. As for customer service, i have a very supportive customer service.

March 01, 2019

Thank you for giving reply if you have any kind of issue than you can contact us

MISPA CENTRO E.I.S

I'm very happy. It is just the app that we needed on my website. They have treated me very well and helped me in everything I needed.

The Traveling Alien

Great App very easy to install and so far is working great able to share to my web site group on whatsapp. Thanks for the App

OleMart.com

Tried many apps to install a whatsapp share button and couldnt set up the code succesfully. Then I tried this app and the code was setup automatically since the first time, no need to do additional setup, super easy and super fast!