WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

WhatsApp Live Chat, Share & AUTOMATED Abandoned Cart Recovery

Bata Pakistan

I just installed it - So far it is behaving fine. will have another review after using it for a week or so. lovin it

كالـــد

Great app which allows customers to interact with you if they have any question or doubt and you are able to respond back immediately

Radios4coche

goood app. i like it. i recomend for everyone. simply amzin to use. they even offer free plan. also u

mergitale

me gusta la creacion del programa, estoy agradecido con el credor, para cuando uso mi programa los clientes felicices por la comuniucacion directa

HK Designed

....................................................................................................................

www.catrescuejewelry.com

I realy like your app, We think that will help to our shop. Thanks for this amazing work that we are happy to use it!

www.oceanrescuebracelets.com

ApplopShop

I love this app.
But I am testing this app.
I am not sure, good or bad.
Do you want to know?
Please contact me.

Litha Creations France

Great option to choose and to get direct communication with your customers. Especially very supportive if you work with personalized products. Highly recommended.

Su Majestad

me encanta facil de instalar con excelente manejo me parece buena aplicacion y la recomiendo totalmente