WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat,Share,FAQ,Tracking

Midha Collections

Great app. customer receive all the updates on whatsapp and can help you recover abundant cart more effectively

Eat Cake Today - Cake Delivery from Malaysia's Best Bakers

The support that attended to my enquiries is very helpful and prompt in replying. It's great that the error that i'm facing is being fixed.

btechtools

love it! very easy to use and helpful................................................................

Aum Chakra

It is an excellent application that has helped me increase my sales, as well as improve communication and customer service.

The Click Cart

Wonderful app and great support team. We are using this app since last one year It help us a lot to get more conversion through WhatsApp

desejomto

Aplicativo Muito Bom recomendo para as lojas Brasileiras do Shopify . Pedi um acerto de um detalhe e foi corrigido muito rápido.

Novexpert Malaysia Online

The app is easy to install and use. It works fine, plus colours can be customized. Great work to the team!

KIFFE

Customer support is awesome, they help me to adapt with my website theme. The apps work flawlessly. Good stuff.

Motira

j'adore cette application me facilite la communication avec mes clientd etc et je peux gérer de loin

keyspace.es

Buena aplicación, es muy fácil e intuitiva de utilizar y funciona muy bien. La recomiendo al 100%. Gracias.