WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery+100% FREE WhatsApp Chat,Share,FAQ

كالـــد

Great app which allows customers to interact with you if they have any question or doubt and you are able to respond back immediately

www.catrescuejewelry.com

I realy like your app, We think that will help to our shop. Thanks for this amazing work that we are happy to use it!

www.oceanrescuebracelets.com

ApplopShop

I love this app.
But I am testing this app.
I am not sure, good or bad.
Do you want to know?
Please contact me.

Litha Creations France

Great option to choose and to get direct communication with your customers. Especially very supportive if you work with personalized products. Highly recommended.

Su Majestad

me encanta facil de instalar con excelente manejo me parece buena aplicacion y la recomiendo totalmente

BollyBeadz

This is a great app. I installed it in minutes and now my website visitors can contact me immediately. I am delighted.

Centimes Bourgeois Headpieces

Simple, clever and awesome customer service. I've never seen people more dedicated when using a free app. Wonderful job!

LOYOVE

App muito legal. ateneu muito bem as minhas necessidades. Estou aprpveitando o máximo. obrgado! vlww

o-kare shop

Have been using it for around 6 months and it does what it says (on the free version). Customers use it all the time without issues. :)

A few tips: for some reasons accents don't work so if you're using a language with accents, just get rid of them in your automated message.
Placing and overlap with other floating buttons you may have might be troublesome if you're using other Apps. Not the fault of this App, per say, but more something to be aware of if you want a button for Messenger or other apps.