WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Muevemoto

I need help,because don´t install the app whats app

Jam T Shirts

i had an issue with this application, after installing it i started to navigate on my website and days later i detect an irregular behavior with products and such other.. it was a small time problem but if i didn't recall the last time my website was working properly, i would have had such a hard time. always remember which app do you integrate and restore to that precise time when you find irregular functions.

Sitaarey

I tried installing it on Ira Theme and it does work. Tried all possible permutation and combinations....

Angels Corner Market

This app sucks is hard to install not user friendly deleting this shit is even harder

All Men Store

Don`t understand the instructions. I have looked all over for the admin>online shop>theme. Can not find it anywhere. Help, and i will give 5

Mad Trend

On mobile, there is no option but the sticky bar in the bottom.
That means it interfered with existing security badges (Mcaffee, Shopify security) which are vital to the store.

Your app is great but since i can't use im goving it one star. Sorry.

Fashion Hauzz

I have Pasted your Code EveryWhere & I am Getting No WhatsApp Button !!

Appliances Online Sale

i have pay the fees but the system can't upload to the new shopify theme

L62723875

I am a layman, I am not able to follow your instructions to do it so.
sopy and save where? and

I didnt understand from step6 to step8
i.e
Step 6: For individual page generate code from below.
Step 7: Open your liquid file for which you have generated code.
Step 8: Copy-and-paste generated code into file where you want to display whatsapp button.
Step 9: Click "Save".

La Burga Atelier

very difficult to installed costumer service sucks!