WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

Auto Abandoned Recovery. WhatsApp Chat, FAQ, Tracking & more.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Aerosphere

The support on this app as well as the functionality makes it far more customer friendly than any of the other messenger apps. This is your app, you don't need to look any further.

November 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. 😊

The Lord Of The Magic

We have a multi-language shop and when we installed the application we saw that there was only one default option, although with multiple languages, it did not seem possible for users to receive notifications and messages in their own language. That is, either they were all sent in English, or all in Spanish, or all in any other language that the app allows. We contacted technical support and they made the relevant internal adjustments so that the application could discriminate based on the COUNTRY that the customer placed on the payment page. Now, customers receive messages in their language. We are really grateful for this work. The only "but" is that the messages show the application's phone number and ideally our customer service phone number would appear, or could be masked in some way. They are working on it and we hope they will have a solution for this soon. For the moment, they have our full confidence and recommendation. Thank you!

November 12, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind review. 🙏😊

tonykreidt.com

nice .......................................................................................................

Purposeful Products

Best App and excellent support and service, even i got support on WhatsApp chat all the time whenever i text. I recommend to use this.
- Purposeful Products
www.purposefulproducts.in

Loja Estar Móveis

I'm in my second store using this app. They have always helped with my questions and the app works seamlessly. The app is always improving, like adding custom avatars, and is free. Thanks for the team!

Strokes by Namrata Mehta

I used this app for whatsapp abandoned cart messages and order confirmation messages. It works smoothly and has the cheapest per message price (in India at least). Overall, my experience so far has been great with no issues. There's two features I would suggest the developer added that could be helpful:
1) The ability to use your own business whatsapp number for messages
2) The ability to edit text on the messages

SlimFit

Amazing support, I have one problem with the app but they help me, with atention and speddly ! Thanks a lot!

Xebaxy Chile

buen servicio al cliente vale la alegria esta app, muy buena para recupera carros abandonados y hacer mas dinero

TudoemDigital

Ótimo aplicativo, era exatamente isso que eu estava procurando para a minha loja. Simples de mexer e fácil de entender o funcionamento interno.

mandalasccs

excelente app muy buena y fácil de configurar hace lo que promete, la probare en su versión gratuita unos días de seguro aumentare el plan