WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

iChileGO

it works perfect. The support is also very good too. We recommend it. One of the best app of 2020.

Calzados Urban

We have used this app for several months, it works perfect. The support is also very good. We recommend it

The Krazy Kart

This app is nice. I put Chat with us button on my site and so if some customer needs any info, he directly whatsapp. So its better for the interaction with customers and also better as customers wont bothering you by calling rather they will whatsapp you.
If you want to see, you can see the same on my site - thekrazykart.com

Shops Hut Online

Its really helpful, hope we will see more upgrade feature of this app in future, and wish you success

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon

We are using this app on two different websites that have the same WhatsApp Number, what we like about this app that we can be able to know from which landing page the customer is coming from and from which website. Which makes the response easier for us.

We totally recommend this app!

Calavera de Seda

super padre la aplicación muy útil para platicar con los clientes, podemos recomendar a que lo utilicen mas personas.

angadi.live

I just installed it, and trying. From the first look and performance its a great tool. Really like it. I was looking for one like this. Will surely review again after having more experience.

maliw.co

er6yrt yutru trtyurytyi tyi t tyityityi tyityi ti ti ytui tui er eryteer eyeryey etyrty eye eyretyrty r

SliWatch

very good app

fashionmallonline.com

The app is good, and I met some problem the customer service solved it for me very fast. I think it is a good app to make us convennience.