WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

GUANCIECOM

Appena installato, vedremo in seguito.Penso che questa app sia di aiuto, specialmente per comunicare con i miei clienti in modo tempestivo, in più crea più fiducia nel cliente. Comunque penso che sia formidabile e che possa fare la differenza. Sono soddisfatta

Vento Norte

Very nice app, still learning to use but admire those who have free plans!!! Totally support the small commerce

Lion Rock Corporation Ltd

Perfect, very easy to install and its needed for the market in Asia where most people uses WhatsApp instead of Messenger.

TOCI Mexico

We have been looking at different Whatsapp solutions for our webpage. After trying a few with not a nice result, we found WhatsApp Share + Chat. It does work as it is stated: Share product, or share any page on your store. Also, enable direct Whatsapp chat.

Every theme varies in their structure, but with little Shopify skills you'll be able to get it running in a few minutes. Amazing app for Shopify!

Amkioba

muy buena aplicación sencilla y rápida de instalar. mis clientes pueden estar en contacto con migo mediante esta gran mensajería y enviarle los carros abandonados por aquí me resulta muy practico. Dedos arriba la recomiendo.

maglinedeals

I installed the WA button in my website www.maglinedeals.com It seems to be working right. Its still too early to comment. I will explore more and make a better review.
Thanks.
Shantha

The Makeup Bag HN

It´s the most ressurtfull app that I ever used in Shopify, now I'm more near to my clients with a click

Fabulous Drapery

Love to be able to communicate with my customers live. Drapery King is all about helping the client (you).

Infinity Unique

Really nice app , very usefull for customer satisfaction.
I love this app and i have increase sell for using this app.

هامة الرجل

excellent service ...
The Application working successful ..........................................