WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Discounts Zone

thanks for support. Great Support.

Rjctd Boutique

I'm not going to lie I was having trouble installing the app on my store and actually uninstalled it. They reached out by email and asked why I uninstalled and I just told them the truth that I didn't know how to do it. They immediately offered assistance and within minutes it was working just fine on my store. It's a powerful tool to have at your side when you think about how people share info these days.

Cheers

Vishi Watches Jewelry

Great service! Don't know how much the app is effective but we will see about that.

Takethedream

perfect, very helpful and polite person who help me

The Queenz Closet

I really love this feature in my store, my visitors can easily share with their friends on whats app which helps drive more traffic to my store. This is a very excellent and cheap way to market your store. It was placed right where I wanted it. To know that it is free is even more exciting. I recommend.

Naturacurandera

Great app and very professional and helpful support

Istyle U

Loooove this app shopping with clients friends and family is super easy and so much fun

Thebeauty Therest

Very good app and customer service!
I had some troubles to install the widget in my website using the tutorials, so I sent them an email and they replied me very fast and solve the problem. They even customized the widget in order to perfectly integrate with the design of my store. Excellent job guys!

Wowulook

Muy bueno y fácil de intalar!! Gracias!!

Myfirstwork

Really helpful for an e-commerce platform and very responsive customer support team. Keep up the good work.

Best Wishes