WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat,Share,FAQ,Tracking

Lifespace

I use the app so that clients can communicate with us at product level and it works great. A few small issues with the computer version but most clients are on mobile so not a biggy. We have recovered alot of carts with the whatts app follow up discount message.

ProStyler

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.nice app it works good Ill check it now
good

trendyviber

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE

Good Lyfe Project

Fantastic app and excellent service. You guys are too good. I used it as I was experimenting with WhatsApp which has become an important marketing element in our plan. This app is must try.

Mariela Salvar

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venedetto Store

Excellent application and wonderful and fast support. It has powerful functions. Please use it. I recommend it!

La Rugiada Beauty Store

A very useful app to offer a good customer experience and satisfy all request in a very short way. I recommend it

Saiga Parts

very easy no bugs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Azure and Rainbow

Have been using for over a month! just fit my requirement and customer services is quick and helpful! Customer can reach us in real time and let us answer questions before buying the product. Really great job!

Selection shopping

I USED THIS APP TO HELP FOR MY WORK, I REALLY LIKE HOW IT DOES .IT WOULD BE NICE , I VERY HELPFUL FOR MY CONTACT WITH MY CUSTUMER