WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery+100% FREE WhatsApp Chat,Share,FAQ

Sharepyar

Installed it today. Easy to install and works fine. Have to watch out how effective this is. By the way, when sharing a product page, it should share the product image as well. Currently it is sharing the Product Title and link.

Reemyu

I will give more stars if I can. Great app and it is free. Eazy to install. This app brought my store into a new level. Thank you.

Famguards

wonderful, i think this will be the best useful App for my website.

Wohnreich

A great addition to social sharing

Toystribe

Excellent service from Jaron and team, quick and efficient.

Lifetime Intemacy

Great app good for sending items you like or want to share straight to the mobiles of friends and family.

http//www.laboudoircoquette.com

Thai Yoga Pants

We installed this on 2 of our stores. In terms of functionality it worked fine. However on store 1 we had to desactivate it as it was adversely affectig pageload time. On store 2 it was stopping the add to cart button working correctly as it is installed at the root. Shopify theme support informed us this was a known problem with this app.

T Bhai Clothing

This app made my site so slow that customers started complaining about the issues. I had to spend a lot of time to trace that this app is the culprit and uninstalled it.

Brown Bottle Coffee

Amazing app & support I can't recommend this company enough.

Ymogo

Great app. Looks good and couldn’t be any easier to setup