WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTOMATED Abandoned Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Libtacoffee

Good apps. i will continue to use it if they provide me a good service. It is easy to be use. The price is reasonable with the performance of the service.
So, i hope in future there wil be more features in this apps.

Downtown

Working good for me so far, got some recovered carts back. Customer care was very helpful in a few issues I got.

Buyerfan

Great Support! Just whatsapp and the support team ready to help and great support

Good Integration with almost all themes. easy to access UI. beautiful templates for chat support

I am very thankful!

MiniArkiTech

app is really simple and customers are very quick to make use of it , i highly recommend it. thank you, we look forward using other apps

Gatto Con Personalità

Very good app! Assistance very good!
Nothing to add..
Gooooooooooood Joooooooooobbbbbbbbb!
Well done!

Optimax

Awesome app, lots of customization options and it looks great, ideal for everyone, and it´s free! thank you to the developers

April 25, 2020

Hi there, We are happy to hear that you love customization features of our application. Thank you so much for using our application & posting a good review.

The Lancelot

Great App, it is the best WhatsApp App in Shopify I have used. The support is very helpful. Thank you very much.

Hi there,
We are really glad to hear that you love our support 😊.
Thanks to you as well for using our application and posting a good review.

Flurrel

Love the app. Allows me to connect to my customers more easily and is an easy way to build trust with my customers.

Hi there,
We are really glad to hear that you are happy to get connected with your customers directly. 😊
Thanks to you as well for using our application and posting a good review.

oB.uC

it's perfect! It works properly and is easy to set up, very friendly customer service. I recommend it!

Hi there,
We are really happy to hear that you love our customers service. 😊
Thanks to you as well for using our application, recommending and posting a good review.

Artisera

It's great to connect Whatsapp to our website as it allowed customers to contact us more easily. App is easy to use.