WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

SliWatch

very good app

fashionmallonline.com

The app is good, and I met some problem the customer service solved it for me very fast. I think it is a good app to make us convennience.

ellipstore

Must have app
It helps our customers to communicate with us more conveniently and it became our third marketing channel to bring sales

serenityonline.in

A great app and super customer support. Rahul was very prompt in helping me install the app and solve and answer any query I had.
Highly recommend this App.

SHERATIQUE

Fantastic! User friendly settings. Easy to install. And it has everything you need to utilize Whatsapp for your business. I'm looking forward to see results!

Apliven

Tenemos instalada esta aplicación y funciona correctamente. Tuvimos un problema, que no fue un problema sino un error de configuración, y contacte con ellos por whatsapp, en menos de una hora me contestaron, se conectaron y me lo solucionaron!! ojala todos los servicios técnicos fueran asi!!

Casa Magnolia

Exc user interface, good costumer support and easy interface to modify existing messages, types of whats app icons...

Mis Lupas

The app is really good and the costumer service is amazing.
Put this app in our website helps us with the sales.

Thug Things

Excellent support from the team. Instant support! App is working well, even in manual message i have recovered 9% of abandoned cart..Good for India

Maria & Jesus

This app is amazing and the customer service could not be any better. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a way to add whatsapp to their ecommerce.