WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

WhatsApp Live Chat, Share & AUTOMATED Abandoned cart Recovery

smicken

Very good customer service. Prompt service and useful app. Loved the service! Keep it up guys! hope you keep doing this.

FutbolApps

I use this app for my Soccer Team Applications for sharing the apps.. the service is great ... ! Thank you !

mãe de primeira

mutoooooo bom o app converte muito os carrinhostop de mais heehhehe estao de parabens super recomentdo

Mcsdinosaur

Amazing app! I can easily get in contact with clients! Really helpful for my business! people can quick get the answer they ask!

son-travels

I use this app to communicate with my customer base and they love it. The customer support is brilliant, reliable and always helpful. Keep up the good work!

Noob Inception Co.

This is an awesome app especially if you are selling worldwide. Everybody uses Whatsapp around the world so you don't have to spend extra on international calls or texts. I wish messages to Abandoned checkouts was free but...whatevs. It's a great app for e-commerce stores. They put a little button on your page for you.

OxM - Orgullo x México

With the addition of the Chat option it is great, since in my country we use more Whatsapp than Facebook Messenger, great feature

Mundo Quatro Estações

n terminei de instalar, porem com certeza ira aproximar mais o cliente e ajudar a finalizar a compra

FEELXO

that's good for communicating with our customers.
if there are other items to communicating better with consumers, please recommend to me

thanks:)

w

8proshop.com

Plugin molto valido per il recupero dei carrelli...
Semplice e veloce da configurare. lo consiglio vivamente per recuperare in pochi istanti un cliente perso.