WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Best Discounts

Excellent app for abandoned cart recovery and customer support. The support team is really helpful. 100% Recommended

My.closette

This app is really helpful ,i used this app to chat up my customers who abandoned their carts, i love it

Elyzain

We are using this for three months. Excellent and stable product. No heavy on the website. Many of our customers are converted through this APP.

Place das compras

Great app, help me on my store, costumers feel more safe to buy on my store. Support get easy with this app

CraftLot

Recommend 100%. Support is outstanding. My time zones was at fault but now it is fixed thanks for all your support!!!

culturabasket

Excelente APPS Muy útil para la gestión de los clientes, recomendadisima para tu tienda de shopify

Better Junction

This app seems to be really helpful and most important they really have a very good support. Thank you!

MallShop.ma

It's a really good app for customer care!
It helped me be more present with my clients during the sale process. Highly recommended, Good and prompt support.

HiFiNage

One of the best Apps we have found especially in terms of conversion optimization and customer support. We can't thank enough to the team who think of this App. Whoever thought of this App must be a gem of a guy.

Install this App right away and see the magic...Moreover, the team behind this App is helpful, whatever small issues we have had for this app on our store were resolved right away.

We don't think we will ever delete this App from our store. It is a keeper for sure.

galery mugfa

mantul banget debest sangat membatu dan meningkat kan penjualan kalo bisa di gratisin aja terimakasih