WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

WhatsApp Live Chat, Share & AUTOMATED Abandoned cart Recovery

Hopio.Pk

Good app..but not working correctly i am using this app.i dont think so that its a bad idea for wokring

Who's Your Dado

I am giving 5 stars for their support for now, as I just had it installed with a help of their support team. I wasn’t able to do it my self so I made staff account for them and they did everything, so nice!! I’m pretty sure app will work perfectly well :)
This app will be very useful in my opinion easy to use widely popular, very visible on the store etc... let’s smahs some sales now! Cheers
Dado Bogdanovic
CEO & Founder
Who’s Your Dado Clothing Co., Ltd.
www.whosyourdado.com

ashimaryhumanhair

I was always looking for an app for my store to help my customer to contact with me. It works and useful for my store. And the customer service was good. Thank u.

Creator

Good one. Just installed the app. Whats app is the best way to communicate with customers.

Soy Té

Me gusta mucho la aplicación y la quiero usar para facilitar la comunicación con mis clientes desde mi sitio web

Kashmirvilla

this app is very helpfull to share your store and products and i am using its free version. Support is very responsive and very helpfull

aanya

we are using the free version of this app. it is really useful and works very well.
Support from the developers is best. Their engineers are available on chat and they provided the initial set up by giving them staff account on the site for whatsapp share button and whatsapp chat! .
Great App! Great Service!

Perfectbody.in

This app is really helpful and helps in increasing sale for our store and also the team is very supportive.

(G.A.C) Games & Animation Collectibles

a very convenient app for my international customers and customer service was fast and responsive to my request to change the position of the widget on my website to make it more neat looking :)

Vijay & Sons

Great app , it help me a lots to gain sales. i am using both features mesaage and share. it would be great if we will get customization of whatsapp logo in message feature