WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTOMATED Abandoned Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

YOGISLOPS

Great customer support, super fast and professional, keep up the good work guys, THANKS for your help!

February 11, 2020

Thank you. :)

Pawfection

I love this free app. You have what I just needed to engage with my customers! Communication has been made easier.

February 11, 2020

Thank you. :)

FILTERKART

Useful app, Could do better if message can be editable by the shoppe, the stereotype message have higher chance of being ignored

February 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. There is an option given to edit and add new messages to send. A button to Manage Messages given above the listing.

DeoDap

We are using for DeoDap.com and it is the best for India Store.
One of the best app in the store.
Easy to integrate with existing store.

FOOM

didn't using this apps yet. just wanna try now, but why i must give a review before use the apps. but it's ok

EstiloTec

I am trying the app for the first time... so far so god

I don't have anything else to say because I am still trying

Meias Up Store

I really liked it! I appreciate who build it! You guys rock. I'd like just to say that the Greetings Message could have a option, for free, where we'd like to show it. For instance: All Pages, Home Page, Products Pages, and etc...

Pots and Pans

The Softpulse Team never ceases to amaze me. Another great app from these guys. Though our abandoned cart recovery rate is always above 7% to 10%, we have seen this app take it higher by using Whatsapp Abandoned Cart Recovery.

Portronics

They say whatsapp doesn't allow unapproved editing.. so I cannothow to edit whatsapp message. Discount coupon if added will be appended automatically. Good app..need to see results of cart recovery .. thanks

Skin Organ

Its a good app, really helped to recover abandoned cart, also order delivery messages and fulfillment are also good. Good Work team. kudos!