WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

WhatsApp Live Chat, Share & AUTOMATED Abandoned Cart Recovery

Mrs. Nap Deal

Ask me for review before i even started. App is not responding properly do I could not really use it yet. Might update review later

January 28, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience. But there is just an option given to post a review for our app. It is not mandatory, you can do it later :)
Also for app related support you can reach out us at support@shopiapps.in
We will be happy to help you. Thank you.

Dream Lab E-Commerce

I already had whatsapp chat and now it's weird because on my page it appears 2 whatsapp icons... What should I do to keep just one?

Infants Wear

This app is helpful. Haven't really seen much difference in sales. Given some time maybe more will come

Dutch Design Tables

Intentions are good, reaction speed is high :-) But clearly needs improvements, reduces our page speed with 2 seconds (!), we cannot afford to use this app for this reason unfortunately... But it might work for others though.

Mah Garments

Your review is too short. Enter a comment

Shoppista

I;ve added code many times by changing places but it does not show any share icon on mobile or desktop.

Ogsfashions

I don't get the icon in my website..

Ginnie Bottle

the share button is blocking the check out button at the bottom of the cart.. extremely silly

Niashoping

très bonne idée
mais la barre ne fonctionne pas

Fashion Eaziloot Com

Honestly, i am not sure if i have installed this app on my store or not. I will check then give a second review or edit this review. Thanks.

Previous 1