WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

WhatsApp Live Chat, Share & AUTOMATED Abandoned Cart Recovery

Fancy Fashion

it my first time to use it and i hope the it can help me to reach my customers and can do good for my business

uniformandote.com

Nice App, I'd suggest adding a ring or any sound so the customer is aware of the chat, sometimes the popup can go unnoticed.

Romanelli Eventi

Great app...i like to have It. Very helpfull. You guys did a really good job keep going and thanks a lot.

Ovolo Karachi

Good app for abandoned cart recovery, Not good for Whatsapp share as its not available on desktop plus only for limited pages not all.

January 28, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We are working on a new update to give WhatsApp sharing feature for desktops also.

exmax

c'est une jolie application il m'aide pour donner le support pour mes clients et savoir leur besoin

Altimate

Looks like an intelligent spammer. better dont install it. SPAM SPAM SPAM ALERT. It has to be minimum of 100 words so, better I will end it here

November 7, 2019

Please let us know the issue you are facing with our app, There is nothing like SPAM, there is some misunderstanding. Write us on support@shopiapps.in , so that we can look in to it and resolve it for you.
Thank you.

Si, ich will

Alles einfach und schnell. Designs begrenzt. Im großen und ganzen eine gute App um den Kunden den Support zu vereinfachen

timbriexlibris

appena istallata per ora sembra ok vediamo con l'utilizzo vi aggiornero nel caso di problemi grazie

Nuffspace

i just had it, it's not difficult to install. works fine. let me wait for customers' response.......

Amerrich Pte Ltd - TeakCo

Good Function, Get to reach customer, via whatsapp, improve conversion and sale , keep customer happy,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6