WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Le Bhaari

I used this app really its helpful mostly with chat support . And abandoned cart recovery is also wonderful full thank

TheGenuineGenie

NICE APP SPECIALLY FOR INDIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. 😊
Yes. It is useful for all merchants worldwide.

Naviluna Artisan Chocolate

App is good, Customer R able 2 whatsapp to us. They are using often. We are able to whatsapp back to them easy.

justreal deal

Excellent support from the team. Instant support! App is working well, even in manual message i have recovered 9% of abandoned cart..Good for India.

dspano

maybe that's my network's problem, I need more time to test it. and I need to zoom out to see the whole app interface in my chrome.

INATUR

It can do better, Hope it works as needed. It's a 60 days free trial. Please have someone from your team contact us if possible.

Fancy Fashion

it my first time to use it and i hope the it can help me to reach my customers and can do good for my business

uniformandote.com

Nice App, I'd suggest adding a ring or any sound so the customer is aware of the chat, sometimes the popup can go unnoticed.

Romanelli Eventi

Great app...i like to have It. Very helpfull. You guys did a really good job keep going and thanks a lot.

Ovolo Karachi

Good app for abandoned cart recovery, Not good for Whatsapp share as its not available on desktop plus only for limited pages not all.

January 28, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We are working on a new update to give WhatsApp sharing feature for desktops also.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6