WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

Auto Abandoned Recovery. FREE Chat, FAQ, Tracking & more.

Free plan available. 45-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

whatsapp chat and cart recovery

Yardsfield Design

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app! It's a pity that the minimum characters required to write a review is 100. It forces me to carry on typing.

VENNUS®

Location Peru
Time spent using app 4 minutes

recién lo probare, recién lo estoy instalando, lo que busco es un botón de WhatsApp y que me arroje ciertas estadísticas

KozyHome Shop

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Just starting using the app. Will review it once I have more experience using the app. So far so good, setting it up is very easy

Le Bhaari

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app really its helpful mostly with chat support . And abandoned cart recovery is also wonderful full thank

TheGenuineGenie

Time spent using app About 2 months

NICE APP SPECIALLY FOR INDIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. 😊
Yes. It is useful for all merchants worldwide.

Naviluna Artisan Chocolate

Location India

App is good, Customer R able 2 whatsapp to us. They are using often. We are able to whatsapp back to them easy.

justreal deal

Location India

Excellent support from the team. Instant support! App is working well, even in manual message i have recovered 9% of abandoned cart..Good for India.

dspano

Location China
Time spent using app 30 minutes

maybe that's my network's problem, I need more time to test it. and I need to zoom out to see the whole app interface in my chrome.

INATUR

Location India

It can do better, Hope it works as needed. It's a 60 days free trial. Please have someone from your team contact us if possible.

Fancy Fashion

Location Israel
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

it my first time to use it and i hope the it can help me to reach my customers and can do good for my business

Previous 1 3 4 5 6