WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery | Reviews

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto Abandoned Recovery. 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat, FAQ,Tracking

Yardsfield Design

Great app! It's a pity that the minimum characters required to write a review is 100. It forces me to carry on typing.

VENNUS®

recién lo probare, recién lo estoy instalando, lo que busco es un botón de WhatsApp y que me arroje ciertas estadísticas

KozyHome Shop

Just starting using the app. Will review it once I have more experience using the app. So far so good, setting it up is very easy

Le Bhaari

I used this app really its helpful mostly with chat support . And abandoned cart recovery is also wonderful full thank

TheGenuineGenie

NICE APP SPECIALLY FOR INDIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. 😊
Yes. It is useful for all merchants worldwide.

Naviluna Artisan Chocolate

App is good, Customer R able 2 whatsapp to us. They are using often. We are able to whatsapp back to them easy.

justreal deal

Excellent support from the team. Instant support! App is working well, even in manual message i have recovered 9% of abandoned cart..Good for India.

dspano

maybe that's my network's problem, I need more time to test it. and I need to zoom out to see the whole app interface in my chrome.

INATUR

It can do better, Hope it works as needed. It's a 60 days free trial. Please have someone from your team contact us if possible.

Fancy Fashion

it my first time to use it and i hope the it can help me to reach my customers and can do good for my business

Previous 1 3 4 5 6