WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto Abandoned Recovery. 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat, FAQ,Tracking

Purposeful Products

Best App and excellent support and service, even i got support on WhatsApp chat all the time whenever i text. I recommend to use this.
- Purposeful Products
www.purposefulproducts.in

Loja Estar Móveis

I'm in my second store using this app. They have always helped with my questions and the app works seamlessly. The app is always improving, like adding custom avatars, and is free. Thanks for the team!

Strokes by Namrata Mehta

I used this app for whatsapp abandoned cart messages and order confirmation messages. It works smoothly and has the cheapest per message price (in India at least). Overall, my experience so far has been great with no issues. There's two features I would suggest the developer added that could be helpful:
1) The ability to use your own business whatsapp number for messages
2) The ability to edit text on the messages

SlimFit

Amazing support, I have one problem with the app but they help me, with atention and speddly ! Thanks a lot!

Xebaxy Chile

buen servicio al cliente vale la alegria esta app, muy buena para recupera carros abandonados y hacer mas dinero

TudoemDigital

Ótimo aplicativo, era exatamente isso que eu estava procurando para a minha loja. Simples de mexer e fácil de entender o funcionamento interno.

mandalasccs

excelente app muy buena y fácil de configurar hace lo que promete, la probare en su versión gratuita unos días de seguro aumentare el plan

BUYER ZONE INDIA

VERY GOOD APP TO USE OTHERS ARE FREE BUT OF NO USE. I PREFER THIS APP OVER SMSBUMP. VERY EASY TO USE AND BRING THE BUSINESS FOR ME

Satvic Foods

I am using this application for the last one month and have been highly impressed with the features it offers. The WhatsApp chat works well and if you have any issues then Rahul from the support team will go up and beyond to make sure that the issues are rectified. I haven't used the paid version of the tool yet, but am pretty sure that it would be just as good as the free one! Great team and great application to have on your store.

September 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. 😊

Mercado Pro Chile

I like a lot this app, very good at recovering abandoned carts and improving revenue. Thank you very much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47