WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

WhatsApp Live Chat, Share & AUTOMATED Abandoned cart Recovery

mergitale

me gusta la creacion del programa, estoy agradecido con el credor, para cuando uso mi programa los clientes felicices por la comuniucacion directa

HK Designed

....................................................................................................................

www.catrescuejewelry.com

I realy like your app, We think that will help to our shop. Thanks for this amazing work that we are happy to use it!

www.oceanrescuebracelets.com

ApplopShop

I love this app.
But I am testing this app.
I am not sure, good or bad.
Do you want to know?
Please contact me.

Litha Creations France

Great option to choose and to get direct communication with your customers. Especially very supportive if you work with personalized products. Highly recommended.

Su Majestad

me encanta facil de instalar con excelente manejo me parece buena aplicacion y la recomiendo totalmente

numbersea

Iwill have a try Iwill have a tryIwill have a tryIwill have a tryIwill have a tryIwill have a tryIwill have a tryIwill have a tryIwill have a try

BollyBeadz

This is a great app. I installed it in minutes and now my website visitors can contact me immediately. I am delighted.

Centimes Bourgeois Headpieces

Simple, clever and awesome customer service. I've never seen people more dedicated when using a free app. Wonderful job!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28