WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Capinhas de celular Criando para Criar

Uso o aplicativo há alguns dias e acho muito necessário manter um relacionamento mais próximo com os clientes. Minha loja está iniciando e o fato de o aplicativo ser gratuito me ajuda muito.

whatshewears.co

Fantastic app...really useful to get customer to share your products with their friends and familly...and great way to use analytics see where your customers are coming from- using whatsapp

Bio Roots

This is what customers needed. The installation is quick. The use is simple and effective. It's great. I was not sure if I can design it differently as well.. I mean decrease the size, etc.

Factory Ship2u

This app is a must have for any type of niche. Easy to install and customize. Keep pushing and improving it. I loooooooovvvvve it.

Black Olive

I’m still starting out with the app. But will update soon. So far it seems pretty easy and a great way to share internationally

SMITH&SMITH

quick and easy to set up, helps my customers share images of my products on whatsapp, which increasingly is an app of choice for my demographic in Aust and NZ.

Tajamaly تجمّلي

it is a good app with good support. but I think the number of shares in the analytics could be a little misleading as many customers may just press the share button without actually proceeding with the steps and sharing the product, but the app most probably counts it as a share.

Turnouts

Really useful app. Had our customer use this feature within 3 days of launch. Will surely recommend.

D1Fitness

Muito bom app, facil de integrar e ótimo para utilizar em outras ferramentas, como por exemplo no blog.

Vintageproof

perfect application. It really helps us get an excellent with watsapp marketing on our and makes it easy to get more costomer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37