WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Jmique

I linked this button to my shopify store. I find this useful and very handy to customers. I would like the option to add this button on other pages of my website too, eg the home page with the option of sharing my website.

Shia Books

Very easy to implement, great videos, awesome functionality would recommend to all who want to increase engagement.

KAUBI TRENDING EMPIRE

I used this app to have better communication with my customers. instead of waiting for an email. a great tool to have

EcoHot

Amazing! We use it for all the sites we make.
Adding the ability to share products in such a smooth and easy way is just great. Keep it up!

That Bloke

The app works as it should and ads a whatsapp logo for sharing to your product page. You might need assistance on where in your theme to paste the code snippet as every theme differs. I would also suggest that they add an option to set the size of the whatsapp logo.

hebeloft

Very easy to install and use, good app to allow our customers to share the information in our store with their friends.

Letrasynombres

Very simple to install; lots of options to customize aspect and location. We love it, great tool!!!!

NAZAKI ONLINE

Its a great App to have on your store. The support was super helpful and highly recommended to others.

Online Eezie

It’s a great app it so convenient and help me to share my business content very fast and spread the word increase my sales

BOXYBAE

After installing, I test it by clickling on the icon in my website and it just go to my group chat. Didnt workout.

June 27, 2019

Hi there,

Please note that WhatShare is about sharing your products on WhatsApp and not about chatting with your customers on WhatsApp.

When you press the button it opens the standard WhatsApp sharing dialog where you need to choose the contacts to which you would like to send the product. This is not a group chat. I can see why you might think it is but this is just your contacts list and is a standard UI flow coming from WhatsApp and WhatShare just makes use of it.

I hope this clarifies what the app does.

Thanks,