WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Andy Lawson

With WhatsApp being the most commonly used messenger, this is definitely a god-sent. Helps me bring my products into the text inboxes of many!

ASTICS EDGE

Great app love it, I recommend that you guys give it a go. There is no harm in trying out this app. Awesome work guys, awesome

ShopEarthly.co.za

Very convenient and easy to use. Excellent that it is a free app, makes it worth while. Will definitely recommend for all countries that customers are big on whatsapp.

Traders@Work

It is a simple and interesting app. Allows simple sharing to Whatsapp to anyone..... I hope this will increase the cart out rate.

Doogee series

Ainda não pude configurar por não entender o idioma mas assim que puder terei um prazer em manifestar minha opinião sincera

Bat'hala Mens

THis app is great and it issssssssssssssssssssssssssss freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

RRoot Art

It didnt float on my iphone, instead just stuck either at the top of the product page or at the bottom. Either the product is not developed properly or it is not described how to be implemented correctly.

ZiFAD

I use the app to help me get more traffic to my site, Therefore boosting my sales. The support i got setting up the app on my store was EXCELLENT !!!! I recommend the app without any reservation ! Thanks once again Rado

Frances Green

The app works, and the integration was done quickly would recommend this app. the support team help me quickly

Gift Hub

It is a good tool for the customers to share the products with friends, either to refer or to ask for people's opinion for decision. Best of all, there can be more people seeing the products when they can share easily.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39