WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Bare Skin Care by Dr. Bollmann

It is early but I like the idea. I like the bar better than the button, and the fact that it can be customized.

Todhunter.com

This is a great app that really benefits our user experience, the team at Kabuki themes are a great support and prompt, very happy with the result!

T8

Excellent customer service and very easy installation. Excited to see how many of our customers want to share our products to their friends.

MondoMagna

I love this app. It helps me to share my products with customers but is also great for customers to share with other potential customers. Also, the guys at Kabuki Themes are so helpful. I highly recommend this app.

Adrisya

I was very happy with the prompt response and how quickly the button was added to my website.
I would be great if we could send the image on WhatShare along with the link.

Calça Thai

We use this feature on our product pages which helps give a viral boost on popular products. The developer helped us to translate to Brazilian Portuguese.

Svapofone Sigaretta Elettronica

Appena istallata la proverò, promette bene e se funziona sarà sicuramente un cinque stelle, bravi bravi

Makeup Mirror22

Excelente aplicacion para aumentar las conversiones, ya que los cientes se comunican directamente con nosotros y se brinda mas confianza para realizar la venta.

1st 4 Signs

Does what it says, easy to install and easy to use. Can be placed anywhere on your site and the button can be designed to match in.

AlenShops

Olá. Ainda não estou usando o app, mas, já gostei muito das suas funcionalidades. Apesar de não ter a versão no meu idioma português Brasil, eu consigo usar o tradutor e conhecer melhor esse programa. Estou concluindo a criação da minha loja e irei usá-lo com certeza.
Muito bom o app, super recomendo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33