WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

H&H DUBAIRICHES

Very easy to set up. Its do its job, oportunity for customers to share favorite products! And most important : is free!!!! Thank guys! I will share Your app with my friends ans online shop owners!

flyingcam

Nice application, i highly recommend this app for online store use. You can share all your products by whatsapp.

Tactical Lifestyle Group

Lovely app, installed it and have been working with it for a while, really helpful and needed in shopify

Jmique

I linked this button to my shopify store. I find this useful and very handy to customers. I would like the option to add this button on other pages of my website too, eg the home page with the option of sharing my website.

Shia Books

Very easy to implement, great videos, awesome functionality would recommend to all who want to increase engagement.

KAUBI TRENDING EMPIRE

I used this app to have better communication with my customers. instead of waiting for an email. a great tool to have

EcoHot

Amazing! We use it for all the sites we make.
Adding the ability to share products in such a smooth and easy way is just great. Keep it up!

That Bloke

The app works as it should and ads a whatsapp logo for sharing to your product page. You might need assistance on where in your theme to paste the code snippet as every theme differs. I would also suggest that they add an option to set the size of the whatsapp logo.

hebeloft

Very easy to install and use, good app to allow our customers to share the information in our store with their friends.

Letrasynombres

Very simple to install; lots of options to customize aspect and location. We love it, great tool!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35