WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Oberoigarments

This is an amazing app!
Adds a WhatsApp share button to every product and our customers were asking for this feature since long, we only noticed it now.

The support team is super efficient, I requested them to add the code for me and they did it instantly.

Tiptop Shopping

A very good app you have to find the right position to install the code I install it at my shop https://www.district4art.com and work great.

Fashion And Style777

Awesome App, I really like it. The Support is simply EXCELLENT, I don't have to write a little code for the installation of the app. I just write to the support for help me to install the app and they replied within a few hours that how I can give them rights. After giving them rights they replied in less than one hour that the code is installed I could check it. I checked everything and everything looks GREAT :)

Getcappedsa

Awesome app, great support from the team in setting up for me efficiently. Tested and works like a charm. This app ads great value to the site

Fran O Till A

Great addition and fast support. Good thing that the default message can be customized.

Vk Beauty Shop

Good response from the admin and I like it. This app I haven't start using it since I am still updating my website. I guess it is good to have them so my customers can share about me to their friends.

Spaceman

A useful app and very helpful team.

Mylovelyshopping

Very easy to use.

I recommend it !!

Divavina

An awesome app that i recommend for anyone...Try and see how good it is.

Dayle Apparels Opc

Pretty Happy with Result.

The guys are very helpful and very co-operative. I don't have coding knowledge,
Milen has set this up for my store.

Pravin S.