WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Club51asia

Very easy to install and customise. Great app!

A Shu

Love this app!
Not a technical person at all and had some minor issues installing but contacted the team and they replied pretty swiftly and helped me install it correctly. Very efficient polite service.
The app itself is great to have on any site I thtink as so many people use whatsapp so this just makes it super easy to send across your products to others in a few clicks.
Would highly recommend!

Advanced Healthmart

Easy to install and customize.

Bitplayuk

Fantastic app, only recently installed and already seeing great results. Would recommend for businesses to try it out, it's free so no cost to consider unless you want to enhance further which im already thinking about.

Flowmeters And Transmitters

这么个免费的购物网站,非常棒,一如既往的支持,希望能够增加工业产品方面的功能,这样会更好。

Strongerstore

This is one of the best FREE apps on shopify! A MUST HAVE for all shopify accounts! I recommend it to all other members!

Spiffy Spools

Great app, so easy to install.

Name Bands

This works well on my site LuxuryResold.com because customers share items they really like with their friends. And then their friends come to shop.

Keyomi Sook

2/23/17- Update
I cannot stress enough How much WhatsApp support Has out done their Selves In Helping Me Place the app so It Can Fit With My Site. Not only Do I Like this App as an Added benefit in Social Marketing They Now have new Features I can't wait to upgrade to. I Know a lot of ppl who use whats App Because of My Husband. He is From South America and Most Ppl That have family From there Use That App To Communicate Cause its Better Than Calling Cards and Adding Certain Countries On Your existing Phone Carrier- Thanks So Much Guys :)

Support is Awesome! Help me out a great deal during my initial install.

Macmecolourful

Great App! Does what it should do! Presentation in WhatsApp is very attractive. A must in Asia as WhatsApp is widely used with group communication. Thank you for developing this tool. Macmecolourful.