WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

hebeloft

Very easy to install and use, good app to allow our customers to share the information in our store with their friends.

Letrasynombres

Very simple to install; lots of options to customize aspect and location. We love it, great tool!!!!

NAZAKI ONLINE

Its a great App to have on your store. The support was super helpful and highly recommended to others.

Online Eezie

It’s a great app it so convenient and help me to share my business content very fast and spread the word increase my sales

BOXYBAE

After installing, I test it by clickling on the icon in my website and it just go to my group chat. Didnt workout.

June 27, 2019

Hi there,

Please note that WhatShare is about sharing your products on WhatsApp and not about chatting with your customers on WhatsApp.

When you press the button it opens the standard WhatsApp sharing dialog where you need to choose the contacts to which you would like to send the product. This is not a group chat. I can see why you might think it is but this is just your contacts list and is a standard UI flow coming from WhatsApp and WhatShare just makes use of it.

I hope this clarifies what the app does.

Thanks,

Milen Kovachev
Sherpas.design team

our.commodity

This time I will just try it. Later I will give another input after knowing the other benefits. I hope I find new experience.

The Funky Feather Shop

The app was easy to install. Would like an option to not include it on a desktop. It does what it advertised very well.

designer lehengas

Whatshare is a great app to connect with your customers through whatsapp.

It is very easy to install and use...and does the job as required.

It will surely help in increasing sales.

Scarlet Sage

Loved the idea and is a very convenient feature for a high on Whatsapp use customer base. Is great sharing tool and very convenient for customers.

energythings

i used this application and is good help me every day to contact with me people and soooooooogoodddd

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34