WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

La Boîte de Boucher

It´s the app that we were looking for, and FREE that makes it even better. We only had one issue configuring it, but it was resolved immediately by the support team! Keep up the good work!

Smoke Organic | SAs Online Smoking Store

I like how easy it was to install with step by step instructions. The buttons flow is perfect and there's no complaints from my side.

CWEN

Great app, really useful for my business! Works great does the job! helpful service, simple to install, and very easy to use. highly recommend.

Q's Collection

The WhatShare app is easy to install & simple to use. Gives clients the ease of sharing your product pages. Best of all its free!

gro +

Awesome app. Extremely simple to install and customise. Convenient and easy to use. Really surprised by a FREE app and highly recommend WhatShare for the additional ability to share products on WhatApp.

MIKKU

I had the WhatShare app integrated to my Shopify store and it is just amazing. I love it as it shows up right below my Add To Cart Button on all my product pages. Now all my website visitors and customers can share products that they like from my store to their family and friends. I'm looking forward to having an increase in sales on my shopify store as my visitors share and thereby recommend their favourite products to others. Kudos to Whatshare and a big thank you to the team to integrate this app on my store for me, so quickly and efficiently!

Dragons Head Shop

Another great app from Sherpas, that's three I have now, this one is nice, simple and effective. It lets users send the URL by WhatsApp and you can track this too. Unfortunately, the normal yellow and green of WhatsApp did not go well with my stores colour scheme or accessibility standards. The nice people of Sherpas, kindly retouched the colours to suit

Andy Lawson

With WhatsApp being the most commonly used messenger, this is definitely a god-sent. Helps me bring my products into the text inboxes of many!

ASTICS EDGE

Great app love it, I recommend that you guys give it a go. There is no harm in trying out this app. Awesome work guys, awesome

ShopEarthly.co.za

Very convenient and easy to use. Excellent that it is a free app, makes it worth while. Will definitely recommend for all countries that customers are big on whatsapp.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40