WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

our.commodity

This time I will just try it. Later I will give another input after knowing the other benefits. I hope I find new experience.

The Funky Feather Shop

The app was easy to install. Would like an option to not include it on a desktop. It does what it advertised very well.

designer lehengas

Whatshare is a great app to connect with your customers through whatsapp.

It is very easy to install and use...and does the job as required.

It will surely help in increasing sales.

Scarlet Sage

Loved the idea and is a very convenient feature for a high on Whatsapp use customer base. Is great sharing tool and very convenient for customers.

energythings

i used this application and is good help me every day to contact with me people and soooooooogoodddd

DARKETOLOG

Hello!

Today I am developing a project and looking for various convenient integration, and most importantly, simple and convenient for administration and user. I think this is what is necessary and most importantly, when you are at the start and you do not have sales, this application does not require money, which causes great respect and joy, thanks to the creator. There are a few moments and bugs, not all devices respond button, but I still have not much experienced. It is also necessary to collect statistics and analyze the performance.

If anyone is willing to help and who needs help, please contact darketolog.com/contactus

And I apologize for the inaccuracies in the translation)))

Bare Skin Care by Dr. Bollmann

It is early but I like the idea. I like the bar better than the button, and the fact that it can be customized.

Todhunter.com

This is a great app that really benefits our user experience, the team at Kabuki themes are a great support and prompt, very happy with the result!

T8

Excellent customer service and very easy installation. Excited to see how many of our customers want to share our products to their friends.

MondoMagna

I love this app. It helps me to share my products with customers but is also great for customers to share with other potential customers. Also, the guys at Kabuki Themes are so helpful. I highly recommend this app.