WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Dgmerchstore Com

Quite nice to use... loving it

Lineshop Com

por lo que leo me parece muy buena apenas la voy a probar

Samarreta

Good app to have as an extra on your webshop. It helps boost sales, and engagement between friends and customers. Good customer service

Fadcloset

seemless integration, proactive customer support

Nick Nishka

Its quite helpful as it enables people to share the website with their friends on whatsapp.

Timeaftertime47

YES I WOULD RECOMMEND A FRIEND ANYTHING THAT HELPS YER BUSINESS IS WORTH USING

Hyperfuser

Not easy to set up with every theme, but great app.

Zoo For People

Not so easy to install for 3rd party themes, but the WhatShare team replied my email with further instructions pretty quickly. Not sure how well the app is performing though as we're not subscribed to the reports, but it is easy for customers to use once installed.

Socacomputer

Let me say that WhatShare is a brilliant idea. You are the first to help social plus marketing at just a finger work! Brilliant and thank you for the effort, we like it very much.

Ellora 2

This was my first app that needed me to insert a code. Thankfully it was so simple that it literally took me seconds to get the job done.It looks great under the add to cart button. My only grouse is that it's not visible on the quick product view page.Otherwise very happy