WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

McASANTE Books

I used this App to share my Blog post and Products to my contacts on WhatsApp and that encourages them to share to their contacts.
Great App!

Fragrance Center

They've been very helpful
The button is now looking great on my website
I highly recommend them
Going now to install it on our second website :-)
Also I recommend their other app Translation Lab which is just amazing to get your website in different languages
Again thank you to Rado & Millen

Fragrance Centre

They've been very helpful
The button is now looking great on my website
I highly recommend them
Going now to install it on our second website :-)
Again thank you to Rado & Millen

CHARLESCVV&FASHION

I just find this app today and i install it. I could not setup myself but the provider help me fix it. Thanks a lot.

hustlelifestyle

great great easy to use and the service is very good for something like if you have ambassador to send them products and they share the products to customers

Do Not Conform

This app makes it easy for my customers to share my awesome content. However, don't rely on the app, rely on your content and the app will just turn into a highway for your cool products to ship out. The team is also very helpful. Worth installing, worth asking for help, worth it. Oh it's also free....

whatshewears.co

Fantastic app...really useful to get customer to share your products with their friends and familly...and great way to use analytics see where your customers are coming from- using whatsapp

Bio Roots

This is what customers needed. The installation is quick. The use is simple and effective. It's great. I was not sure if I can design it differently as well.. I mean decrease the size, etc.

Factory Ship2u

This app is a must have for any type of niche. Easy to install and customize. Keep pushing and improving it. I loooooooovvvvve it.

SMITH&SMITH

quick and easy to set up, helps my customers share images of my products on whatsapp, which increasingly is an app of choice for my demographic in Aust and NZ.